Interest Ransom Note and Window Latch from Peter Pan/Wendy's window in Hook

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

zenix

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Many people don't notice at first, but the window latch in Hook is modeled after the Captain's hook! It's one of those neat details that can get looked over, but really shows the prop makers' outstanding attention to detail in this film. I watched it again last night after preordering Captain James Hook's dagger from Sarenab's run, and decided that there's probably enough interest to get this run going. I don't think it'll be too expensive but I don't have numbers together yet. It's a piece I know I'd love to have and have already stated thinking which cabinets and windows would be a good candidate for me to use this on. If I can get a metal set together for say $35 in chrome or extra shiny aluminum for the hook + latch, who'd be in?

I still have some tweaking to do but I'm pretty close

1613667653280.png

I'm also having a calligrapher create handmade copies of the note. Pricing here is not yet finalized but I hope to update it soon. If you're interested in either of these props, please let me know!

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

russellsch

Sr Member
Everything I’ve ever received from you is always absolute perfection.
I’d love the ransom note... & could prob be talked into getting the window latch hook as well.

Greeky04

Definitely interested in the Ransom note, the latch however... well not sure how I could display it so I'll say a maybe on the latch

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.