"Rambo" Gizmo and newborn Mogwai Stripe

Well Rambo Gizmo and Baby Stripe now have a new home.

These two little fellas are nothing short of spectacular. The fur is fantastic, and feels incredibly real. The expressions and sculpts totally capture the essence of their respective scenes. Gizmo's little bow is great, and until I got this piece, I never even noticed he wore a rope belt. His bandana is great, and his expression is absolutely priceless. Baby Stripe is a great combination of cute and evil all bundled in to one, and he absolutely looks the part when he was born. A really great piece. I give these an easy 10/10.

I'd like to add Gizmo's "arrow". It's just a number two pencil and a bottle of white out, correct?

Thanks Adam,

I appreciate the kind words very much. Glad to see they're home safe.
:D
And thanks guys, I appreciate that.

Ron

Very cool.... :)

I'm glad to see some more of your stuff Ron. It's been a while ..... at least since it's been eye candy for me anyway ;)

I love your gremlins man. They are truly awesome.

I have some pics of a couple of your pieces in the lifesize collection thread btw ;)

Thanks Phil,
I appreciate the kind words.
Glad to see you are still enjoying them.
:D

And Happy Holidays to Everyone.

Ron

Ron, simply put, your Gizmo is amazing. I love it..

Now I'm more sad I wasn't able to pick up all your other gremlins.

Great packing, super-fast shipping, an excellent product and above-and-beyond service. What more can a person ask for?

Incredible. Thanks again.

David

I agree, amazing work.

THANK YOU AGAIN.

I still have these two guys:

grem11.jpg

Ron, Gizmo's right next to my monitor, but he's so realistic-looking that he's starting to freak me out. :lol

Stop staring at me.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back