"Rambo" Gizmo and newborn Mogwai Stripe

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RONCULUS

Hello Everyone,

Just finished these today.
If you have any questions please feel free to pm me.
Thanks for looking.

Regards,

Ron

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Magic Man

That's awesome. You should put a pencil with a bottle of white out on the tip in the other hand. :lol

That is too cool.

Brad

mez7

Sr Member
Originally posted by Magic Man@Nov 12 2005, 02:14 AM
That's awesome. You should put a pencil with a bottle of white out on the tip in the other hand. :lol

That is too cool.

Brad
[snapback]1114736[/snapback]​
agreed, they both look great, love the newborn,

KarlBud420

Originally posted by Hotshot@Nov 12 2005, 03:08 AM
Very nice.. That fur is amazing.
[snapback]1114871[/snapback]​
I agree and just in time for the rumored new Rambo movie. Love the paperclip bow. Rambo lives.

RoCKo

Sr Member
hi ron,

awesome work like always...
i know your lifesize star wars figures, and they also look wahooooo. :thumbsup

btw.: is the rambo-gizmo for sale? if so, please PM me.

synasp

Sr Member
uh oh, Ron, you've been getting the Mogwai wet again, eh? ;)

I've always loved your Mogwai. Great work..