"Rambo" Gizmo and newborn Mogwai Stripe

allosaur176

Sr Member
Originally posted by Guardian Devil@Jan 13 2006, 06:20 AM
Well thanks to being pointed in the right direction by a member here I managed to pick up one of your amazing Gizmo's from another collector.
I just wanted to say he's truly breathtaking, amazing work. I'm so pleased with him its unreal  :lol
Got a little furball too, hopefully be able to pick up a couple more of the little furballs from other collectors to scatter around Gizmo's feet.
Here he is  :D  Keeping me company as I type this (He's not plugged in to anything thats a webcam behind him  :lol)

[snapback]1157795[/snapback]​

Congrats bro... I'm glad you found one ;) hope you like him

Bruce Payne

Ron I have been hunting your contact info. All over the net. I'm a huge fan of your work and am desperately looking for Mohawk, Rambo Gizmo & George. I would do just about anything to get my hands on 1, 2 or all 3 of these beautiful pieces of work. Please, please, pease consider my offer, at the very least for Mohawk. They would be going home to a very large fan. I look forward to your response!!! Mohawk is my absolute favorite, so even if it was just him I would be happy!!! Think about it. Get back to me.