Quick Casey Jones cosplay wip

WhataboutTerry

So with my local comic con around the corner i have finally decided who to cosplay.... CASEY JONES.

I have broken the cosplay into a few main parts

Part 1. The mask
for the mask i will be using the new black panther civil war children's mask as a base
toy-fair-2016-hasbro-marvel-captain-america-civil-war-roleplay-mask-black-panther-1a.jpg

I think with some sanding and a sick paintjob it could do the trick in a quick and cheap fashion (will post pictures once obtained)

Part 2. The clothes
This is where thrift shops will come in handy. Since Casey doesn't have much money and his clothes are usually pretty roughed up, to put it generously, I will be going through thrift shops and my own closet to find clothes I can "destroy" to help fit Casey's "get up"

Part 3. The weapons

Again for this part thrift shops and my garage are gonna be my best friends for this cosplay for pretty much the same reasons as in part 2

I will keep this thread up to date with how this cos play in the mean time I'll attach some photos i am using for reference
tmntcaseyjonesnew_2.jpg

TMNT-2-Casey-Jones.jpg
4343754-casey_jones.jpg
4481336-idw-one-shot_casey_cover-b_cr.jpg

P.S. I got all of these photos from google images

View attachment 609098
Some in progress of the painting of the black panther mask... looking good... I hope the next question is to weather or not to weather

- - - Updated - - -

Shoes.JPG

Chuck Taylor High top converse I had in my closet that look very used will do the job just fine for the shoes i think

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back