Queen Alien Chest Burster Skull

SkyBlazeHunter

Well as much as i would love to say i killed this thing, i actually made it. I took a real raccon skull and HEAVILY modified it :)

This little trophy is for sale at my etsy store, BUT as long as ive got it, i shall enjoy it. Its sitting on my skull mantel.
My next project is MAYBE gonna be a pred alien chestburster skull... I will figure out a way to do it!!

queen2.jpg
queen1.jpg

queen4.jpg

queen2.jpg

queen1.jpg

queen4.jpg

nice work. i got a few questions for ya.
what is taxidermy grade resin? is it like a sculpting epoxy? how does it harden and what's the pot life?

it's amazing how much it looks like bone.

thanks for any info.

nice work. i got a few questions for ya.
what is taxidermy grade resin? is it like a sculpting epoxy? how does it harden and what's the pot life?

it's amazing how much it looks like bone.

thanks for any info.

It is an epoxy, i think its called magic sculpt. I know alot of my taxidermy friends use it to replicate bone. Its a two part, and once you mix the two parts youve got about 30 mins to maybe an hour of work time. Once it hardens, its just as strong if not harder than bone.
I know its got to last a while since taxidermists use it for trophys that are suppost to look beautiful for many years.

I hope this helps :)

Wow you've only been here a few days and you're aready
creating stuff like that, very nice you should try a pred skull.
Keep up the good work!

what a unique looking skull youve got there. You obviousley have some creative talent right there. One thing that might help you would actually be the cover of the
Alien 3 Box. The Queen is right there! Incase you wanted to modify it anymore ^_^

Looking good!

Kish kish

Wow you've only been here a few days and you're aready
creating stuff like that, very nice you should try a pred skull.
Keep up the good work!

Wow thankyou very much!!!! :)

I should try one, sometime... i am working on a bio now. Starfest is in april and i want a nice costume by then, so i have been putting time into that lately.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back