Unlimited Run Quasimodo - ANH / ESB / ROTJ Darth Vader helmet

Re: Quasimodo - ANH / ESB Darth Vader helmet

Thought about getting the new SS bust, until someone showed me some pictures of the Quasimodo V2 helmet with armour. Stunning!

While I am very interested in ordering a piece, it would seem that I first have to reach a count of 40 post, as stated in the OP.
In the mean while, I have the time to get to know the forum a bit better.

Last edited:

Thought about getting the new SS bust, until someone showed me some pictures of the Quasimodo V2 helmet with armour. Stunning!

While I am very interested in ordering a piece, it would seem that I first have to reach a count of 40 post, as stated in the OP.
In the mean while, I have the time to get to know the forum a bit better.

if you've been around and active on other forums they usually will consider that.

if you've been around and active on other forums they usually will consider that.

Thanks for the tip! I sent bookface a PM yesterday and while I just recently started collecting, I did point out I've long been a member of the Dutch home theatre forum. Bookface was very friendly about it and is willing to let me order a piece. So yeey me I guess? :D

Placed my order for ESB with the armour, been saving forever for this, SUPER excited! Not quite as highly prized as the one I made (for obvious personal reasons), but I'd still call this the crown jewel.

First post has been updated with new pictures. (thanks photobucket!)

Hello. I am a long time reader of the forums. I am in the market for a really awesome Vader helmet and have drooled over your work for quite some time. Are these helmets still available and could someone help point me in the right direction as to how to go about ordering one ? I have been aware of these replicas for some time but have no clue how to go about acquiring one. I would ideally like an ESB Vader helmet replica. My price range is only around $600-$700 but would be willing to save up a little extra if these helmets are more screen accurate than what is currently commercially available. I am a lifelong Star Wars fan and this would be my first high end Vader helmet. There are many options on the open market but these hand crafted replicas seem to be made with more love and care. I'm not sure if pricing and ordering info is still accurate in this thread. I give my honest word I am not a recaster or trying to knock anyone off. I am simply a die hard Star Wars fan in search of the best Vader helmet replica I can get for my price range. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

These are simply beautiful. I'm not planning on trooping with it since I do Jango for the 501st...might have to look into the Ugly for a display piece.

Oh yeah - super excited! Finally had the cash for one of these and order in for a ESB Vader.

Thanks for offering these Paul - can't believe finally one of these will be mine :thumbsup

Hello.! I’m interested to buy a set from you. The Set I would like is a ESB Set. How Do I get in touch to buy the set from you? Let me know thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back