pyro's lighter or am brace from x men?

pyro91

i couldnt seem to find anything on it on this site, but i was wondering if anyone has made their own? i had some vinyl decals made up a while back, but wasnt a fan of the way they turned out. if someone knew how to enamel bake the colors on like zippo does it or find a very durable way to put the image on, id be willing to pay good money for an accurate useable replica.

also, if anyone can figure out how to make a somewhat working replica of his "spark" device id greatly appreciate it. i managed to find the actual wrist brace they used for the movie prop, but cant figure out how to make a small flame device fit, or how to do the decals.

i couldnt seem to find anything on it on this site, but i was wondering if anyone has made their own? i had some vinyl decals made up a while back, but wasnt a fan of the way they turned out. if someone knew how to enamel bake the colors on like zippo does it or find a very durable way to put the image on, id be willing to pay good money for an accurate useable replica.

also, if anyone can figure out how to make a somewhat working replica of his "spark" device id greatly appreciate it. i managed to find the actual wrist brace they used for the movie prop, but cant figure out how to make a small flame device fit, or how to do the decals.
I’m planning on making the X.3 arm brace too as a project and I was wondering if you know the exact arm brace to use as that will help suppose to building it from scratch for the most part.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back