Puerto Rico Comic-Con 2011 Invasion

Hex241584

Hello Hunters, my name is Hector(PredatorHex) Iam from the island of Puerto Rico and this is my first finished P1 suit used in our annual Puerto Rico Comic-con.
Im very pleased with the results and I would like to thank everyone that helped me, from the huntorial makers to our sellers, to my friends and loved ones; thanks.
01.jpg

02.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

PONCE!!!!!!
great suit bro!
who are the other 2 in the pics?
i did not know there was a PRCC
i would love to check one out.

i too am from Ponce, Clausells...
what part you from?

PONCE ES PONCE!!!!!
Saludos desde Los Caobos!
Thanks man, really appreciate it.
The other 2 are, darklordluis and Victoria. We 3 started our suits together for this years PRCC.
It was our first time doing Pred suits and it was a total success as far as I can tell.
Since there are 3 of us, and 2 more just joined in, and a possible 6 on the way, we were thinking and planning to make our own boricua hunters group to officially represent Hunters Lair in Puerto Rico.
We have the Puerto Rico Comic-Con annually, we just had this years on May 21 n 22. But we have smaller conventions all year round. The next one is the DCC(DavidsComicClan Convention) Sunday Jun 6 2011 and another I think CFF(CentralFanFest) this 26.
Do you visit the island? because we would love any fellow hunter to join in a hunt if by any chance they were here on a convention date :)

PONCE!!!!!!
great suit bro!
who are the other 2 in the pics?
i did not know there was a PRCC
i would love to check one out.

i too am from Ponce, Clausells...
what part you from?

Looks like you guys had a good time, and you have some really good-looking suits. Congratulations on your first hunt. Were there a lot of people taking pictures of you guys?

(Oh, and I should reply to your PM sometime, but I've been just too busy.)

Thanks man, and no worries about past replies, I know it can get real busy, real fast in life.
Man, there were tons of pics, I mean PR hasnt seen anything like Hunters Lair in conventions before, at least not until now!
and thanks to all of you that had a part on it, like you Elkman, your blades are the ones on darklordluis, seahunterr yours are on Machiko, and nucking futs p1s are mine :)
Oh and PredatorHex and darklordluis bios were from hunter Hez

Looks like you guys had a good time, and you have some really good-looking suits. Congratulations on your first hunt. Were there a lot of people taking pictures of you guys?

(Oh, and I should reply to your PM sometime, but I've been just too busy.)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back