props you will never sell?

Not sold any of the ones i've mentioned before, but I have added a couple more that I wouldn't sell..... Illusive Concepts life size Yoda and life size metal Sword of Omens from Thundercats,

There's plenty of props I own that I *THINK* I'd never sell, but then I go and consider all the times I've actually considered selling my collections, and the motto "never say never" pops into my head.

Forgive the necropost; I just stumbled onto this older thread at lunch and am surprised that it’s not longer than it is. I think it’s a topic worth resurrecting.

Hmmm...

There are a few I will never sell, but the ones I will maintain a death grip on are my Hero Phaser One builds. Anyone who has built these kits up will tell you that they are a colossal PITA with internals that are time consuming to create—and can cause the kind of aggravation where you are at the point of throwing the project against a wall—but the result is so satisfying and worth it.

84D3DA87-8E4D-4DE9-8EF4-ABE812C1CF53.jpeg

909E95C0-BA75-4476-B121-19F2E33C8D33.jpeg

Last edited:
It would have to be my Phaser 1's made from John's kit, I have both the B&W and the later version. plus my Communicator collection made from John's kit. As a shout out to Rylo I don't think I would ever sell his ROTJ Reveal Saber either.

Although I have bought and sold many things over the years, I will never part with my Tomenosuke BR blaster, Deac Sterling ANH Stormtrooper blaster, MR Han Solo Elite DL-44, Starkiller V2 or Romans weathered Obi Wan (I should never say never! lol!)
:lol:

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back