Propazoid's Amazing Spider-Man Costume (Taylor) *NEW PICS POST #55 10-28-12*

Re: Propazoid's Amazing Spider-Man Costume WIP (Taylor Print) *Updated 10/4*

Would you be able to do a small tutorial?
I'll try & do one when I tackle the front spider. I have to get this all finished & sewn before the 19th, it's going to get crazy!

-Zoid

I'll try & do one when I tackle the front spider. I have to get this all finished & sewn before the 19th, it's going to get crazy!

-Zoid

Wish you good luck, man! Just keep working on the suit! :thumbsup

Those are some crazy clean lines man! I'm like an epileptic doing brain surgery with that kind of stuff :( very impressive. Now quit reading posts on your thread! You've got a suit to finish by the 19th!!!

This is looking fantastic, you have a very steady hand to apply the honneycomb like that, almost looks machined :lol
I have a question though.
What color did you use on the blue sections ? Is it black paint or more like a custom dark blue ?

This is looking fantastic, you have a very steady hand to apply the honneycomb like that, almost looks machined :lol
I have a question though.
What color did you use on the blue sections ? Is it black paint or more like a custom dark blue ?

Hey thanks, machine quality is what I'm going for...lol!
For the blue I am using Tulip "NAVY" I didn't have to add anything to it, it was the perfect color right out of the bottle.

Thanks again guys!

-Zoid

Hey thanks, machine quality is what I'm going for...lol!
For the blue I am using Tulip "NAVY" I didn't have to add anything to it, it was the perfect color right out of the bottle.

Thanks again guys!

-Zoid

Looks good brother, I just finished my honeycombing. I now only drive on roads with stoplights, no roads with stop signs because if I never see another red octagon it will be too soon :)

Finished with seconds to spare before my party last night!

More pics to come...

spider-fin3.JPG

-Zoid

Re: Propazoid's Amazing Spider-Man Costume WIP (Taylor Print) *FINISHED SUIT PICS!*

Mother of God! NAILED IT :eek
The texture looks just like the screen used suit, this is badass!

Re: Propazoid's Amazing Spider-Man Costume WIP (Taylor Print) *FINISHED SUIT PICS!*

RESPECT! :thumbsup :O

My God!!! You look ready to scale the side of Oscorp and kick the lizard in the $&@!!! Great job brother!

Wow, your puff paint job is absolutely stunning. I did a good job with mine but could not reach the absolute perfection of yours. Insane work...

holy cow!!! dude that is fantastic work!!!!! the pic looks amazing, Defo post up some more!!!! one of the best I have seen

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back