Prop Store's Los Angeles Live Auction - August 26th & 27th

You might have luck with some of the later lots. Usually by the time people have spent their money on the big hero pieces, there's a bit of auction fatigue toward the end.

Raven Bar Headpiece to the Staff of Ra! Stunt version? Some discoloration and what looks like to be melted plating? Also looks hollow as there is a small hole on one side.

As usual, some insane stuff from Propstore, my Raiders bias aside.
Never being a fan of the stunt items as the details and quality are not that good as they don't need to be however the rubber guns are ok for conventions as here in the UK you can't take replica one's to them lucky for me my Indy one's are 3D printed

Never being a fan of the stunt items as the details and quality are not that good as they don't need to be however the rubber guns are ok for conventions as here in the UK you can't take replica one's to them lucky for me my Indy one's are 3D printed
Most of the time you don't have the option to be picky when a piece becomes available.

Even with all the cool sci-fi stuff I'd love to have in this auction, I'd take the Eastwood Josey Wales gun over all the others!

_nc_ohc=4v091BaOiqcAX-Y1PDn&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.jpg

Don't forget to join us live at 11am PDT/7:00pm BST for the first of our Prop Store Facebook live stream showcases to look up close and personal with some of our auction highlights from this year's LA Entertainment Memorabilia Live Auction! #PropStoreLiveAuction

the rubber guns are ok for conventions as here in the UK you can't take replica ones to them lucky for me my Indy one's are 3D printed

Here in California most Conventions ban replica guns, 3D printed resin guns, rubber guns, water pistols, Nerf guns, everything.

It amazes me to see people at Conventions in the UK carrying realistic-looking guns.

Yeah, same in Arizona. All fake weapons are banned from conventions; guns, swords, axes, etc. Sorta ironic since anyone (other than a felon) can carry concealed without a permit here.

Here in the UK you still must have an orange or red tip at the end of the barrel or an orange or red bung in the end on the guns with open end barrels like my 3D printed ones or a completely blocked off end to the barrel, i've made my red bung removable so i can take it out for photos.

Not to derail the topic, but at a movie theatre in TN when I reached out to them about cosplaying in the lobby I was told that anything that covered even a part of the face was banned. Then I was told anything that was a weapon, anything that appeared to be a weapon, or anything that could be used as a weapon was banned. I said “What about a shield?” I was told “That could definitely be used as a weapon to hit people.”

_nc_ohc=3_BdGmwNK2wAX_n9zMG&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.jpg
Don't forget to join us live at 11am PDT/7:00pm BST for the second of our Prop Store Facebook live stream showcases to look up close and personal with some of our Alien auction highlights from this year's LA Entertainment Memorabilia Live Auction! #PropStoreLiveAuction

_nc_ohc=F37SEH2GumsAX8RIlFK&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.jpg

Calling all Star Wars fans! Don't forget to join us live again at 11am PDT/7:00pm BST for the second of our Prop Store Facebook live stream showcases to get up close and personal with some of our Star Wars film series auction highlights from this year's LA Entertainment Memorabilia Live Auction! #PropStoreLiveAuction

_nc_ohc=rEu_iuHTG0gAX-2LbxR&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.jpg

Make sure you tune in for the last of the Prop Store Live Auction FB live streams today at 11am PDT/ 7:00pm BST! This time get up close and personal with some of our favourite 90s classic auction highlights from this year's LA Entertainment Memorabilia Live Auction! #PropStoreLiveAuction

Every auction seems to top the last.
Would love top see that Raiders Map Room pic in the backround. Caught it in a live video too but couldn't make it out.

_DSF1962.JPG

Another sneaky look at one of the great Once Upon A Time In Hollywood (2019) cars in the Prop Store mini-exhibition for the LA #PropStoreLiveAuction - Cliff Booth's (Brad Pitt) Blue Karmann Ghia!

There's less than a week to go until the auction is finally here, so if you're looking to bid, make sure you're registered well before the auction day to avoid missing bidding on any of the great lots coming up next week!

_nc_ohc=gC4XF4ryf9AAX_lm3W8&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.jpg

Calling all Superhero fans! Don't forget to join us live again at 11am PDT/7:00pm BST for the next in our Prop Store Facebook live stream showcases to get up close and personal with some of our favourite Superhero auction highlights from this year's LA Entertainment Memorabilia Live Auction! #PropStoreLiveAuction

Seriously considering bidding on the Biff Tannen matchbook. Anyone know of any reason why I shouldn't? It doesn't match the one that Marty's holding in his hand, as far as I can see. And the matches don't look like they've aged, so I'm suspicious it might not be legit. I don't want to spend 800 bucks I mostly don't have for a really good replica. It comes with a certificate of authenticity, for what that's worth...but I don't know that the auctioner will give provenance. Anyone know anything about these?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back