Prop Room

Wow, Larrykid... You have some amazing pieces of sci-fi and horror. Is that a lifesize pumpkinhead? Pumpkinhead and Alien next to eachother seem like they are related. Ha.

I was thinking it would be cool if everyone who wanted to would show how they have there props displayed. Hear are some of mine. I did them in our home theater..
Kevjh
Hello kevjh:
:thumbsup Great room, love those chairs and the popcorn machine - bravo!!!

movieflagsx.jpg

...made one of the bedrooms of my house into a BSG
Classics man-cave. I'm a Latin teacher, so I tried to
blend my work with my love of this show ...Cheers, Guy
Hello Legion:
:thumbsup Nice room, I especially like the lamp lighting effects on the displays.

movieflagsx.jpg

PS/ Some of my favorite items to collect are from old Latin textbooks.
rome-ofw.jpg

Last edited:
Guys your collections are AMAZING. Oh and I owe you an apology..I've been using you for an excuse so that I can buy more. :lol I showed my wife this thread and said "see I don't have a problem, they do." hee hee but really great pixs, I plan on borrowing some of your display idea.

Here are some pictures of mine displayed. Its all Star Trek and about 1/3 of it is screen used and most of the screen used pieces are hero pieces. The Bat'Leth (aluminum one) is a screen used piece and the Chrono Deflector is also screen used.

2vi1lq8.jpg

ixclf8.jpg

2zgfe5g.jpg

2qa5j13.jpg

fyzv4l.jpg

e7ntqg.jpg

33n9dw1.jpg

esrmz7.jpg

A few more than I had! I started out my collection swearing that if I only purchased and built small items it would never get out of control. Well 10 years later and you see where that philosophy got me. There is so much more boxed up and not shown in the pictures as well.

John

This is my little star wars Prop/lifesize room. I have a Darth Vader ROTS and a Padme Pic nique costume too.

I need to show this thread to my wife - it will make my collection seem reasonable by comparison!! Great jobs guys!

My 'prop room' isn't quite ready yet - we're still painting it and have to lay the floor down, but I was so excited by the new display case my husband bought me today that I had to set it up, just for fun... will likely redo it a bit when it's ready, but had to share!

This one is primarily for LOST props.

cabinet3.jpg

The statue there isn't done yet and I may lose that bear when I make the Lighthouse.

EDIT- Okay, I did a search on prop room and it came up with this thread and I just posted without looking at what forum it's in.

Why is this thread in the Screen Used Forum? I know some of the other pictures posted in here of props and costumes in a prop room can't be all screen used! :p Just hoping I posted in the right place.

Also - I'm really liking the sci-fi feel of the rooms with all the sci-fi stuff.

Thomas the black stands with the vader helmets look great! And the marble floors it fits very well with the props you have.

Larrykid, That alien coming out of the corner is epic amazing!!!

Legion, I love the red walls in your room. It looks very retro, like the props. Must be a great room to hang out in.

Last edited:
Well, thanks a lot ... I just wandered through 5 pages of amazing collections - way past my bedtime !

It was great to see the individual styles, themes and creative displays. I hope to see more !

these look awesome! When I get home I'm gonna hopefully have my batsuit up and i'll take some pics. This is for all screen used or can replicas be shown here too?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back