Previous Free paper-prop threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free paper-prop thread no.3 - 2008

That's the last piece I needed to finish my psychic paper! After months of searching, I can finally finish it! Haha, but yes, good stuff in here.

This was posted at another GB forum:
omnicovercopy.png

Shouldn't that be October 1983? The film was released July of 1984, so I'd imagine, any magazine mock ups would have been dated 1983, as that's what year it was during principle photography.

Very awesome props though. Thank you so so much for sharing. I wish I could contribute.

Oh wait, I can!

Here's The Doctor's psychic paper from Doctor Who:

psychicpaper.jpg

:lol

I've been looking for the labels used for all the liqueur from the movie 'Serenity'.
I've got the green bottle, and Earth that Was Whiskey, but I haven't yet seen the label for the tall clear bottle or the 'Red Army' bottle of Hennesey.

Anyone got them kickin' around?

And one Final Time Anybody Edit This Photo and touch it up for for me BIG PLEASE to Any Of You
Computer Wiz's Ot there Give Us a Hand
Thanks

And one Final Time Anybody Edit This Photo and touch it up for for me BIG PLEASE to Any Of You
Computer Wiz's Ot there Give Us a Hand
Thanks

I don't follow smallville that much so it would help if you told us the actor's name and maybe we could find a couple of picture to photoshop together something that looks close.

/Conny

Well today is your lucky day, and you owe me ;)

I did all of these labels when I was on my Serenity kick.

I offer them all up for you guys to use, please do not sell them.

thomas;)

redarmyn.jpg

serenityclearmaidenhedb.jpg
serenitypeachesjcopycop.jpg
redbluesuncola.jpg

I've been looking for the labels used for all the liqueur from the movie 'Serenity'.
I've got the green bottle, and Earth that Was Whiskey, but I haven't yet seen the label for the tall clear bottle or the 'Red Army' bottle of Hennesey.

Anyone got them kickin' around?

Time magazine in 1983 only cost $1.75... and the price was printed at the top of the page, not on the UPC code.

Here's an example I found online...

http://www.ioffer.com/fs_img.html?/img/item/741/984/71/jzNLnN5ASfnVgVC.jpg

Too bad we can't find a higher resolution image of that GB photo. It would be nice to re-do the whole thing in better quality.

That Omni cover is pretty nice, but it's definately a reworking of the original prop. Unless you've seen the original you wouldn't know the difference. The year is missing from the original, only the "1" remains. They appear to have been some sort of rub on letters used in publishing back then.

Years before Micro$oft publisher ever hit the scene. ;)

Russ

Last edited:

Too bad we can't find a higher resolution image of that GB photo. It would be nice to re-do the whole thing in better quality.

That Omni cover is pretty nice, but it's definately a reworking of the original prop. Unless you've seen the original you wouldn't know the difference. The year is missing from the original, only the "1" remains. They appear to have been some sort of rub on letters used in publishing back then.

Years before Micro$oft publisher ever hit the scene. ;)

Russ

How come nobody have remade the photo with their own pack and a smoke machine? It dont look like it could be that hard.

Ok, last try: can someone do a capture or have a better Sarah Connor photo from T1 with better quality - please please please :cry

How come nobody have remade the photo with their own pack and a smoke machine? It dont look like it could be that hard.
Someone actually has done this, and if I remember correctly, did a pretty good job of it...there's GOT to be a copy of it floating around here somewhere...

Since there was some controversy over my first OMNI cover, I have completely redone it so as not to step on any toes. Here is my version, not 100% correct, but close enough, enjoy.

thomas;)

gbomni.jpg

Fixed the TIME cover, put a date and price and changed the bar code.

thomas;)

Here's my first attempt at a paper prop. The size should be 11.5"x15.5" if you want it the same size as the movie. That's the size I made it at, so hopefully it should hold up, but I'm not very experienced with this. Anywho, enjoy! Any criticism would be appreciated as well.

dr2lnd.jpg

2cqxs0z.jpg

Great...

Anyone can make drivers liscense from fear and loathing in las vegas?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back