Previous Free paper-prop threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i also want to read what he wrote...
I left him a message with a link to this thread.

Hope he doesn't mind but this is what he posted in the other thread.
Hey, sorry to those guys who have been looking for me lately....got a new computer recently, and started college online, so I've been busy lately. I used to come in here every night..now it looks like I just barely have time to check in once a week.

So there you have it.

D6

Thanks, D6, for posting that. Hopefully, he'll get a chance to answer the e-mails that have been sent his way regarding some of his stuff.

These are some paper props, or set dressing, we made posters of for our Blade Runner Fan Film.

Noeland----------------------------------The Blade Runner Chronicles

blaster%20ad.jpg

1114708657_pulse%20rifle%20ad.jpg

Originally posted by Noeland@Apr 28 2005, 11:37 PM
I didn't see Team America, did they really have business cards like that?
[snapback]976199[/snapback]​

I'm sure each team member had one but Lisa hands one out during the movie to another character.

Ha. That's funny. I really should get that film when it hits DVD.

Still can't believe Bill Pope shot it. Crazy.

Njc---------------

just made this simpsons fox mulder id
insired by the one i saw on matt munsons page
sorry its a bit small i did it on publisher biz card template
homer.jpg

Well, I just cranked out this ID and Candid Pic set. Mine's a little different; I didn't realize how different his head shot looks in the ID from the bikini pic, and from the pic of him holding it. I just made my facial template off the big pic, and copied it here and there. It's not perfect, but I think it's okay[attachmentid=1396]. Maybe I could use the one off YOUR id for mine, what do you think? I could re-do it in a few minutes to match it.

I made it big...let me know if this is too big. I still have problems with exporting and sizes sometimes.

EDIT: Let me attack this again in the morning. I need to add more to the bottom pic; there's not much in the way of detail, and it's not that obvious that the thing near his face is a hand, lol.

-E[attachmentid=1397]

docking bay man thats cool and you beat me to the bikini pose photo
i havnt finished mine yet
i used a still from the simpsons episode and adapted it
for the id pic
if you want i will send that to you
and now after seeing your pose pic
i dont think i need to finish mine
nice work

Well, thanks for the kind words, guys, I guess I haven't contributed too much since the failed One Ring project, so it's nice to see my work on the RPF. In fact, I don't think I ever posted my One Ring text...maybe I should do it sometime, now that we have better image hosting.

Well, do you think I should re-create the ID pic you have, and put it in, or just keep it as it is? Let me know your opinions, and I'll get cracking on it. Doing these other two only took me like an hour, since I'm so KICK ASS in CorelDraw... ;) I actually like re-creating graphics, and have done it for a couple of companies on a saleried level, made amazing money doing it for awhile. In fact, the Starbucks logo was re-done by me for Corporate in vector format, and I can sometimes tell when they're using mine or the original TIFF they supplied me. I had to do it for an exhibit booth, and they only had a smaller TIFF of the logo; I changed it slightly for my version, but almost imperceptibly so to the untrained eye. It gives me a stupid sense of pleasure when I'm at a Starbucks, lol.

ANYway...what do y'all think? Leave the ID pic alone, or use this other one? And don't worry, I'm working on the bikini pic...it's giving me a tiny bit of trouble.

Shuktuki...email me the pic if you can. Thanks.

theeddielloyd@gmail.com

-E

You're fast. I'll send you the image in the morning (on another computer)...which do you want, the Vector or JPG? I guess you could just use the posted jpg, should be big enough.

EDIT: Looking at the screen grab again after stepping back for a bit, I'm now convinced that the hair on the original ID is different than either of ours: it doesn't look as though he has bangs in it. I'm going to give that a shot later.

How do I remove and/or replace a pic? I'm new to posting pics.

-E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back