Previous Free paper-prop threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Jack Bauer@Apr 16 2005, 12:52 AM
Once I get my other computer up and running again I'll add some great ones.
[snapback]966602[/snapback]​

May i ask wich movies these are from? just wondering ;)

anyone know what happend to Ramsey? I've been trying to contact him again but no luck.

Originally posted by TFrosst@Apr 17 2005, 02:59 PM
anyone know what happend to Ramsey?  I've been trying to contact him again but no luck.
[snapback]967774[/snapback]​

That's a darned spiffy question. I've also been trying to get hold of him.

[attachmentid=1088]

Here's the only replica prop that I've managed to complete to date (though have many, many partially complete ones.)

My original is in Word format; e-mail me if you want a copy.

Originally posted by kapow@Apr 15 2005, 03:42 PM
I saw Sneakers the other night and thought it would be fun to do the wanted poster for Redford's character. Only I'm having trouble with information for the bottom section since it was cut off on the screen. Anyone have any offical FBI contact info I can slap on the bottom?

[image]http://www.drstranglove.com/upload/imgs/wanted.JPG[/image]

[image]http://www.drstranglove.com/upload/imgs/wanted1.JPG[/image]
[snapback]966480[/snapback]​

I just love this movie. I've always wanted to try to do this one, but just never got around to it.

Originally posted by TFrosst@Apr 17 2005, 06:59 PM
anyone know what happend to Ramsey?  I've been trying to contact him again but no luck.
[snapback]967774[/snapback]​

Yeah, me too.
I have tryed to send him a few PMs, but he hasn't replyed yet...

BTW: admins/moderators: maybe sticky? you know cause it is a nice tread if you need free props and stuff

Here's my contribution: NURV CD Jewelcase inlays and scan of a badge from the movie "Antitrust" with Tim Robbins (both from my screenused ones). Check the actual printing size of the cd labels before you print them to make sure they come out in the right size. I'll have to check the size of the badge, will edit it in later.

nurvcd-front-s.jpg

CD front
nurvcdback-s.jpg

CD back
nurvcard-s.jpg

Badge

Meant for fun....not for profit.

cheers,

Marc

I think that this is one of the best threads I have ever seen...

I just love this stuff. I'm going to need a bigger hard drive.

Kenny :D

Ok, here's my contribution....

Diploma from Buffy

Mine is shown in the upper left, and the original which was sold on ebay is the photgraph. I still can't nail down the seal, but I think it might be the seal of California (which would make sense).

Oh, and yes I know the large T is incorrect. If anyone can find the right one, I'd love to get it.

diploma.jpg

Originally posted by bleyd+Apr 10 2005, 10:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bleyd @ Apr 10 2005, 10:49 PM)</div>
That is totaly sweet. :thumbsup  :thumbsup  :thumbsup
[snapback]961980[/snapback]​
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Seth B
@Apr 11 2005, 10:44 AM
paper pulse rifle?  Very cool.
[snapback]962229[/snapback]​

Originally posted by AnythingSciFi@Apr 20 2005, 11:23 PM
I think that this is one of the best threads I have ever seen...

I just love this stuff. I'm going to need a bigger hard drive.

Kenny :D
[snapback]970107[/snapback]​
Good you like it. ;)

Originally posted by Sumatra@Apr 21 2005, 12:23 AM
Ok, here's my contribution....

Diploma from Buffy

Mine is shown in the upper left, and the original which was sold on ebay is the photgraph.  I still can't nail down the seal, but I think it might be the seal of California (which would make sense).

Oh, and yes I know the large T is incorrect.  If anyone can find the right one, I'd love to get it.

diploma.jpg

[snapback]970325[/snapback]​

After the large "T", having the word "this" spelled out creates a double "T" at the beginning. The original prop maker needs to go back to school. OR, at least get someone to proofread for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back