presenting My Corillian Lightsaber, Or, The First in My What If Series...

That actually is what I drew up..the holes...but decided against it when I tried to centerpunch the one hole on the inner center...discovered that it was made of stainless steel and I just knew I'd really make a mess of it.

What I need to do is learn how to machine a proper taper...and it'll come.
That part is removeable so I can replace it eventually. The other idea was to leave it silver to match the ESB and Jedi version and I might do that...but I prefer it black.
That's the beauty of these, they're never really done :lol

Very impressive! I like the idea of a lightsaber inspired from a blaster. I think using the flash hider similar to Greedo killer (the one with holes on the flash hider) would add a little more character to it.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup !!!

This is stunning! Love to see some details about what materials you turned it out of, and how you fixed it all together.

Here's a thought for you - how's about a Tusken Raider's Gaffi Stick light sabre? :D

Phil

I'll disassemble it and post pics :)
The emitter is/was a steel shot mixer (found at Cost Plus).
The body machined aluminum...
The handle is lathed wood.
The D ring thing is a modified greeblie I found, and the O ring is off of an old dog collar.

1005009cpccrsec5.jpg

1005012cccprspp6.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back