Predators Opening night photos

Nismo,

Pred suit ..... $$$$$
Popcorn .....$4
Predators movie ticket ... $10

Reaction of that couple......PRICELESS

I also loved the slow motion walk ...... watch out, there's a new Pred in town!

---
Ei'luj

Wow..everyone looks so wonderful all suited up! As a few others have already said, it looked like you guys really enjoyed yourselves, the general public looked like they got a kick out of you guys too. Just give it some time and I'm sure the photos taken by moviesgore's will start to appear on facebook. Thanks for sharing everyone. Terrific job!
~Estelle

some class pics alright..

i played about with this one and gave it pred vision..
predvision.jpg.gif

well if you manage to get any pics, toss em in here.

You all would think my costume is inferior, because I only got a muscle shirt and regular warm ups, painted them, got a fishing net and cut it into a torso piece and legging piece. Got a pred mask and sewed on my homemade dreads, made all of my armor out of cardboard using templates from here (thanks Vinmanmac!!). Finally I spray painted all of my armor a metallic colour, then I got some predator looking hands and feet then painted them. Threw it all together and BAM!!!!! Makeshift Pred costume.

But yeah, I'll post pics! :p

:p Umm, I'm sure I'm a little late with these but here's some from opening night
here. Many pics were taken by patrons to which I'm still searching for.

100_3357.jpg

100_3359.jpg

100_3360.jpg

;) Bravo to all who showed support by suiting up, we all look fantastic!

@ Paintninja,

Second picture down, OMG!!!

Those EYES!!!! Eyes of the Hunter!! ;) & :p x10

Excellent pic!!!

@ UglyMoFo

Love the pic of you in the theater shaking your head (graaaarrrr!)

---
Ei'luj

Hi guys...I have a few more from the premiere with my friends Preylien808 and NEMESIS!! I am in my Snyder Wolf suit!!

BTW, in the last pic I just had to let you guys know that I am 5'4 and Peylien808 is 5'11...just a size diff for others to see!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys...I have a few more from the premiere with my friends Preylien808 and NEMESIS!! I am in my Snyder Wolf suit!!

BTW, in the last pic I just had to let you guys know that I am 5'4 and Peylien808 is 5'11...just a size diff for others to see!!

Im excited to say that we are 3 strong here in the islands, but by year's end, 3 will become 6!
Btw, Im 5'6... in the P1 Mander suit, 5' 8-ish.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back