Predators Opening night photos

OK Question to all of you who dressed up - Did u guys watch the entire movie in your suit ? Or Did u change before the movie started?

OK Question to all of you who dressed up - Did u guys watch the entire movie in your suit ? Or Did u change before the movie started?
Good question Mike I was wondering that myself I think it would have been cool to watched it suited up, but @ the same time I do understand about the heat factor and sitting there after making an appearance and all.

Good question Mike I was wondering that myself I think it would have been cool to watched it suited up, but @ the same time I do understand about the heat factor and sitting there after making an appearance and all.

Imagine someone dead(God Forbid) or fainted in their suit halfway thru the movie :)

changed before the movie.. man we were in the suits that long that it was so damn hot.. then in the cinema mas hot aswell...

OK You just saved my life. :)
Anyway the mods should post this warning/ advisory about heat of the suits in a Pinned thread so that some newbie* don't off himself wearing a suit

* The ones that doesn't use the search function or read up about suits' heat factor. :D

LOL, I went and saw the early show first thing that morning and then suited up for the nightly show times. There was no way I could have set in the theater suited up and watched the movie. Although it would have been funny.

Yeah, especially if you stood up during the parts where the Preds were killing one of the humans and you were all excited & making fist pumps. People would be all confused, like what the hell?

I went home, took a shower and when to the next show.

Funny thing is, I saw all the people that went on the picture with me and nobody knew that the pred was among them when they came out at the end of the movie.

I went to watch an earlier showing before suiting up. My concern was that I didnt want to be in my suit when someone leaving the film yells out, "Ooo thats the predator that got its head cut off!!" - or something like that. I didnt want to hear any spoilers basically.

I actually suited up both Friday and Saturday nights, didn't watch the film until the late showing on Sat.
However, I simply changed into some shorts and a tanktop, pulled the contacts outta my eyes, wiped down
w/ some strategiclly placed baby wipes (including makeup removal around eyes) and caught the last show
for the evening. I concur Dakath, kinda cool knowing that the Predator that they either shied away from or
wanted a pic of, is among them!

Ok hunters better late then never. I Finally had time to go threw the pic’s from the movie premier. It was a blast.
I had people ask me for a hug, I was like ? :)

Everyone’s suites look amazing

Here they are

DSC00082.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

IM000307.jpg

IM000308.jpg

IM000311.jpg

IM000309.jpg

IM000316.jpg

TOTALLY missed this thred grrr.

having said that ive just had a awesome read and look whilst waking up with a coffee.

excellent thred people. Its threds like this and sdcc that make me wanna get my ass into gear and a my suit restarted.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back