PREDATORS - MOVIE INFO

well... technically, if he was ex-special ops he could... possibly... have, one? some military issued somethingorother? OH YA!!! KEEP EM' COMIN', I'LL BE KNOCKIN' EM DOWN ALL NIGHT!!!! (just kidding man:)

Still cant reconsile myself to Ian Whyte not being in a Predator Suit for this movie.
yeah its true he should have been in it but when there trying to reboot franchises they never
get people from previous movie that went bad they don't want people comparing at all sux he
should of had a cameo as the wolf like younger or something

The NEW background from the "Predators" YouTube Channel... even more wallpaper-worthy than the last! I edited out the box with the facebook/website/etc. links.

fcqrdw.jpg

Enjoy!

well in MY opinion the tusks are ergonomically unsound, if they are constantly out that far.

They make absolutely no sence at all imo, and look rubbish too, shame as it looks to be a nice bio otherwise, im looking forward to some better quality pics of this and underbite.

Have to say they certainly talk this film up well, Im getting excited myself, i hope they have a movie to back up this talk for us as. Im very happy they are staying away from CGI as much as possible also.

On the tuskybio subject:

Well, one of my other hobbies, is the miniature-game warhammer 40k; So I'm used to the idea of tusked helmets.

Actually, tusks could work, as long as they don't jutt out all too crazy. The rule of cool.. As long as its ain't too blatantly stupid looking.. I'm game.

The other bio on the other hand, belonging to the pred with the hunting dog.. looks rather.. oversized? As though someone took a standard wolf bio and threw in a bunch of shards on the front, to create a more armoured look..

I like the bios Makes them look more.. primal and.. aggressive..

The other bio on the other hand, belonging to the pred with the hunting dog.. looks rather.. oversized? As though someone took a standard wolf bio and threw in a bunch of shards on the front, to create a more armoured look..

I like the bios Makes them look more.. primal and.. aggressive..

I think that's mostly forced perspective from the camera angle. It's supposed to look sort of falcon like, like an egyptian Horus mask, and I believe he is the falcon handler, not the dog handler. I believe the dog handler is the one with the ornamental tusks.

Check it out here in this pic we have floating around, the one in the middle.

pred3preds.jpg.gif

I like the right one but then minus the tusks. Rest dont know ill have to see em in the actual movie but atm i aint to fond of them.

Why is it that the Tusk look like there coming from behind the helmet. And sometimes it looks like its part of the helmet itself.

What do you guys think? The long "pole" that the tusk is attatched too, goes to the side of the helmet and looks like it goes behind it, making it look like its atually the jaw/manible of the predator behind the helmet.

Dont know. Im hoping its not attatched to the helmet.

The Official Predators website has placeholders for three other character feature videos. Edwin’s will be out on the 30th March, Isabelle’s on 6th April and finally Cuchillo’s on 13th April.

Hiya ppl just wondering what you guys hope to see in the new Pred Movie me personaly i would love to see some very violent bloody trophie kills , what bout you lot and i'm sorry if theres already a topic on this.

as little "cheese" and "gimick" as possible.the last 2 AVP movies took the franchise in a cheesy direction.id like some seriousness taken with this one.heck,that last alien movie did too now that i think of it.
the story seems reasonable to me thus far,atleast they arent on earth!

oh ,and id love to see the marines come in at the end (but im not holding my breathe)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back