PREDATORS - MOVIE INFO

"The primary game is not who you go into the theater thinking it is, so there are a number of good surprises.”

... i like that!

You ever see a moose? There's no reason that thing should have survived natural selection, moving through dense forest with that huge rack of horns. But it does, quite gracefully. I've seen many of them, and they' re never hung up in the branches...

Yeah sorry i forgot about that Stealthy hunter the fuckin MOOSE!

Continuity! I just hope the producers didn't go nuts and deviate too much from the original movie (and what made the original so great). I want something to the effect where I can watch both Predator and Predators and not feel like there's a gap of some sort. I am glad there's more characterization for each pred, in their bio design and even their method of hunting. And the pred-dog? Too cool.

I agree with you there Sara , it shows that not all preds hunt the same way which i think is pretty damn cool and i also agree with you about the pred-dog now that looks awesome and by the looks of the film it doesn't look like they'll be a gap between P1 and this film .

Yeah gore for sure trophy kills and IRONMAN lol
and I wana be able to see it unlike AVPR and plenty of hunting preds stalking there pray
and maby a female would be cool

Hell yeah PANIK i really really hope to see some bloody violent gory trophy kills!!! bring on the Hunt!

on the play.com website they have pre-orders of the new predators models they have the "black" , "falconer" and "classic"
obviously we all knew about the black predator but the falconer is new to me but i didn't read the leaked script so if you already know about it sorry

Wow, he's watched Predator 8 times? He must be an expert then...

j/k (mostly), I'm glad that he's gone back to the original and studied it so much to try and capture the feel of the first movie. If they can pull that off, I think they'll be a long way to winning old time fans over.

I agree with a lot of you, all Hollywood is doing nowadays is taking perfectly good movies and stories and transforming them into monstrosities[and not the cool kind either] So, I think they're going to take Predator, slap a clown nose on him, give him a horn and some gag-flowers, and throw him out into the world. At least, that's what it's going to be like.
They're going to forget about all the actual aspects of Predator and create new ones.

Dont forget that the reason why they sometimes just screw up certain films is to appeal to a bigger audience rather then the hardcore fans. Marvel has done so and i some other movies aswell if you look at what they are all bringing out lately. Lets just hope that they stick to the concept of the original and give us a movie wich we can enjoy watching over and over

Where is the days when we had kick ass action movies without any usage of cgi. Might be why i enjoyed watching the latest Rambo :D

I will remind everyone that there is NO GREEN SCREEN use in this movie. Yes there will be special effects, but the Predators will ALL be guys in suits. You will be able to see their eyes, just you you could see KPH's eyes.

This movie is something different based on something that was great...don't try and over-analyse it or cut it down before it even hits the big screen. Give it a chance.

Yeah please dont analyze this movie to much we will just have to wait until July and see

I will remind everyone that there is NO GREEN SCREEN use in this movie. Yes there will be special effects, but the Predators will ALL be guys in suits. You will be able to see their eyes, just you you could see KPH's eyes.

This movie is something different based on something that was great...don't try and over-analyse it or cut it down before it even hits the big screen. Give it a chance.

Where is the days when we had kick ass action movies without any usage of cgi. Might be why i enjoyed watching the latest Rambo :D

I completely agree.... however i would like to see the predators cloaking we are promised minimum CGI for this one fortunatley however. Lets hope this continues for any and all future movies in the alien and pred franchises as CGI creatures would destroy the feel and look of the film.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back