PREDATORS DVD & Blu Ray Thread

Okay i got a link from Bryan, so heres the main features for the DVD 2 disc edition and the exclusive 3 disc steel case Blu Ray DVD:

•Commentary by Robert Rodriguez and Nimrod Antal
•Tactics of War: Featurette from Theatrical
•Fox Movie Channel Presents Making A Scene
•Motion Comics: Moments OF Extraction & Crucified
•Deleted & Extended Scenes
•Evolution of the Species: Predator Reborn
•The Chosen: Character Featurettes

I'll prob get both of those versions, have the 2 disced set but keep the exclusive blu ray set for collectors item. (seems reasonable, so why not?)

Predators: Triple Play Edition (Blu-ray, DVD & Digital Copy) (2 Discs) (Blu-ray)

Also theres a Predator Trilogy being released with Falconers bio on it:

Predator Trilogy - 6 disc boxset

Okay i got a link from Bryan, so heres the main features for the DVD 2 disc edition and the exclusive 3 disc steel case Blu Ray DVD:
•Commentary by Robert Rodriguez and Nimrod Antal
•Tactics of War: Featurette from Theatrical
•Fox Movie Channel Presents Making A Scene
•Motion Comics: Moments OF Extraction & Crucified
•Deleted & Extended Scenes
•Evolution of the Species: Predator Reborn
•The Chosen: Character Featurettes
This sounds very promising to me I can't wait to get my copy of the DVD!!! :p

Maybe I'll get a PS3 and kill two birds with one stone. If I don't, as soon as I buy the Blu-Ray player a Pred PS3 game will come out that is not available for XBox360

FOX Official Announcement:

The Fox summer release Predators is going to make its DVD and Blu-Ray debut on October 19.

Naturally, the Blu is going to contain more special features, however, both will include special "motion comics" that lend some back story to the film (these were previously published by Dark Horse).

Predators Blu-ray special features include:

* Commentary by Producer Robert Rodriguez and Director Nimrod Antal
* Motion Comics
o "Moments of Extraction" - Robert Rodriguez presents exclusive prequel vignettes voiced by the cast of Predators. Witness the secret adventures that turned our world's most ruthless killers into the ultimate Predator prey.
+ Noland Intro (part 1)
+ Isabelle
+ Cuchillo
+ Hanzo
+ Mombasa
+ Noland Ending (part 2)
o Crucified
* Evolution of the Species: Predators Reborn
o Bloodline
o De-Cloaking the Invisible: Alien Terrain
o Intelligent Design: The Hunting Camp
o Predators as Prey
o Yuatja Transformed
o Rite of Passage
* The Chosen Featurette
* Fox Movie Channel presents Making a Scene
* Deleted and Extended Scenes
o Dead Man's Parachute
o Cuchillo and Isabelle
o Team "Orientated" Group
o Third Most Wanted
o Cuchillo Unleashes
o "Why Are You Here?"
o "They're Smarter Than That"
o Stans and Isabelle Naked
o "They're Still Coming"
* BD-Live Extras
o Exclusive Predator Features
* Live Lookup – Powered by IMDB

Predators DVD special features include:

* Commentary by Producer Robert Rodriguez and Director Nimrod Antal
* De-Cloaking the Invisible: Alien Terrain
* Motion Comics
o "Moments of Extraction" - Robert Rodriguez presents exclusive prequel vignettes voiced by the cast of Predators. Witness the secret adventures that turned our world's most ruthless killers into the ultimate Predator prey.
+ Noland Intro (part 1)
+ Isabelle
+ Mombasa
o Crucified

Link to article

Thanks Billy I'm definitely marking this on my calendar in my Blackberry as a must do come Oct. 19th. Kudos to you dude for posting

I found an awesome description of a deleted (extended) scene from the decloaking part from the movie---

ARRIVAL AT THE HUNTER CAMP EXTENDED SCENE:

"This scene picks up after the waterfall scene when the bio-falcon returns to the falconer pred after they all de-cloak tusk pred tends to the wounded pred hound(the one who Isabelle shoots before the whistle blows) while Mr.black walks over to Mombasa who is barely alive Mr.black turns slowly to look at classic pred who is watching him then Mr.black walks behind Mombasa and as he is staring at classic he rips out Mombasa's spine and does his roar."

(THERE IS MINIMAL MUSIC IN THIS SCENE WE DO HEAR A VERY LOW DRUM BEAT I CAN'T REALLY DESCRIBE IT BUT IT IS LIKE EVERYTHING GOES QUIET DURING THIS SCENE IT ALSO IS GRAPHIC IN HOW MOMBASA'S SPINE IS RIPPED OUT I DON'T KNOW IF THEY CUT IT OUT BECAUSE OF TIME CONSTRAINTS OR CAUSE IT WAS WAY TO BLOODY)

I wish this was in the movie, sounds AWESOME!

It shud've been!!!

Mr. Black: "This is pretty much going to be you in a few days. -rips out Mombasa's spine-

Sounds like a decent disc, if you can guys upgrade to blu, you won't regret it, i took the plunge when terminator salvation came out and the blu had all the features and the dvd had nothing.
The discs look like they have some good stuff on, the deleted scenes sounds good

Why does DVD get short sticked AGAIN?I was not happy at all about EVERY behind the scene feature in AVP-R being ONLY on blue-ray.Then watchmen(or at least I never saw any).Now predators?Well at least I get something this time.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back