Predator

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

nyncer

the 10000th time look this film, and understand, its masterpiece!!!

now sit at work, i'm replay this film in HDTV quality, my fovarites moment:

mplayerc_2009_03_10_14_23_14_54.jpg

mplayerc_2009_03_10_14_25_34_19.jpg

mplayerc_2009_03_10_14_26_41_50.jpg

mplayerc_2009_03_10_14_29_28_88.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Cavaler Urban

of course ,unless if you want too, it's your work and time!is there a nice shoot after Arnie yell at time 1:25 ,the Pred seems to look in the camera!if you can .....!:)thanks a lot man!

Cavaler Urban

this is from P2 but looks great too ,the frame looks like one about I said!good quality images!
you are very a nice person!

nyncer

this is from P2 but looks great too ,the frame looks like one about I said!good quality images!:D
you are very a nice person!
hahahaha)
thx.
on this wallpaper, Arni look at Predator and speak: "You're One Ugly Mother ******" :))))))))))