Predator Temple In Thailand

predatorette

I'm going through Asia and we stop off at this awesome white temple, and low and behold I see this.
And these trophies next to it!
This is the palace, inside there is actually a large painting of alien and pred, as well as other movie characters like batman in amongst thai mythology pics. Couldnt take pics tho.

Thanks!
Kitty

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, imagine that, on vacation visiting a temple and finding a predator statue(or half) , amazing find, thanks for sharing....would love to have on my lawn something like that (if i had a lawn) lol :D

Ha! that is so cool :) That looks gorgeous...the white palace I mean. I'd love to take a look at the inside!!!! Hope you're having fin in Asia!

that is awesome. the place looks amazing. where abouts in thailand is this place?. would be a great place to visit if I ever get there lol

I will have to get back to you on that, from memory it was on the bus trip from Bangkok to Chang Mai. I am currently doing a book with my journal and I can't find my journal as it is in storage but one day when I find it I will post where it is at lol. From memory the Kings' artist built it and painted it.

This temple is called Wat Rong Khun located in Chiang Rai

I found pictured of the alien and predator paintings inside last night but now I can't find them lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back