Predator song

xLizardx

So, probably this is some kind of sacrilege, but I wrote a song including predators [which is actually how I found this site - I needed to know the correct pronunciation of "Yautja"] because, um, I was challenged to write a song about a polar bear.

So, you're thinking: "WTF do Polar Bears have to do with Predators??!!" well..... apparently, due to their thick layer of blubber, polar bears are virtually invisible under infra-red photography. And as soon as I read that, I thought "OMG! Polar Bear Vs. Predator deathmatch!!!" because of course the Predator would not be able to see the bear very well.

So, anyway, here is said song. It's, ah, a little different to any other Predator-related projects people are posting here, but please, don't shoot me down too badly. I'm sure it's riddled with inaccuracies [not least that an AVP number 3 has never been released, but if I'd said number 2 it wouldn't have rhymed... and it still kinda makes sense. Potentially there COULD be a third one, although, sounds like they're all rather busy with this vaguely alien prequel atm].

OK, I'm digressing. This is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ1o2Bt8M0k...nel_video_title

No, the quality isn't great [the usb cable for my sound interface seems to be ****** - at least I HOPE it's the usb and not the interface itself :S so I had to record the guitar and vocal tracks with the crappy webcam mic, argh, the EQ is all over the place and I'm too lazy to correct it] but, yeah. Anyway. Here it is. Hope no one excessively hates it.

Lizard, that rocked. Cheers!

And this....is just great.

Plasmacannon.jpg

Lizard, that rocked. Cheers!

And this....is just great.

Thanks, I didn't make that picture, I just found it. I did do a Predator Motivational that says "Don't Disrespect The Dreadlocks" whilst he's choking somebody, I think that's somewhere near the end. The one you like, whose-ever's it is, is blatantly better though :)

Personally I like the My Little Pony Alien, and the Xenomorphasaurus

Pictures I did make/arrange/edit are::

the Predator Vs. Polar Bear one, the one with the Polar Bear, Predator and Alien on the same page with like odds over the top, the picture immediately after it with spaceships at the top and aliens storming the pyramid from the ancient pred flashback sequence in AVP1, the picture with close encounters aliens and independence day and war of the worlds aliens, plus their ships, the one saying "some extra-terrestrials have terrible taste both inverted and not, the text at the beginning, the meme-face sitting at the computer, the one with a Polar Bear and a Kodiak bear, the one of Arnie with a very poor attemt at judges' robes drawn on, the Tiger picture saying "reserve", the one with the face-hugger and the baby polar bear, and the one with the giant plasma-shooting cockroach bug from Starship Toopers, the indepenence day picture saying mission accomplished, the dr who picture [well, I added the speech bubble].

More information than you ever wanted or needed!

Thankyou!!! Do you play anything?

CDs and Pandora
No, I don't play any instruments at all. Just a fan of music (aren't we all?) and, of course, Predators. I use to work for a wildlife rescue team so I love little tidbits regarding various idiosyncrasies of critters. I never knew that about Polar Bears so thanks for the education as well :) I do know that their skin is black to absorb more heat

CDs and Pandora
No, I don't play any instruments at all. Just a fan of music (aren't we all?) and, of course, Predators. I use to work for a wildlife rescue team so I love little tidbits regarding various idiosyncrasies of critters. I never knew that about Polar Bears so thanks for the education as well :) I do know that their skin is black to absorb more heat

I guess it's a side-effect of them being so well insulated against the cold - I wouldn't have thought the adaption is actually intended to avoid heat-vision, as what creatures in the arctic, aside from humans with equipment, have it? Actually the only non-extra terrestrial creatures I can think of that I know to have heat vision are snakes.... I'm sure there must be more though, maybe some other reptiles, and possibly various insects. I think a Wikipedia trek is required!

Yeah, they have black skin and the individual hairs of their fur are actually hollow to transmit more light/heat down to their flesh. ^_^ What music do you normally listen to? And have you heard of Austrian Death Machine [they have a song based on Predator 1 titled, appropriately, "Get To The Choppa!"]

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back