PREDATOR/PREDATOR 2 Action Figures from NECA

I got mine yesterday... Neca did awesome job....

2011-12-23 13.15.01.jpg

I agree, although I can't get the smelly Berserker to stand on his own. It would be great if NECA would go back and do the Classic, "alleged" Super Preds, Elder, and Wolf in the same style as the Lost Clan
.....but I'm happy as a clam with the quality of these newest figures.

You just convinced me to buy the two-pack as well as Shaman and Boar Santa had better bring me some money for Christmas!

Unrelated, the 'ladies camping toilet' pose seems to be the best one for figures that refuse to stand properly, with feet adjustments as appropriate. That, or putting them in a clinch with another figure. Makes for some amusing tableaus.

At the risk of sounding redudant.
My receipt says the SKU is 634482514177 for the two pack. You should be able to just call them up and see if they show a stock for that number. They may even be willing to hold it for a day too, I've had them do that for me on the last two pack.

Ha, I just look and my receipt again, the actually call it ALIENS VS PREDATOR 2PK. how weird is that. The above SKU is right though.

The SKU help me out a lot when I called around trying to locate the actual ALIENS VS PREDATOR 2PK. They just look it up and they see if they list it in stock. They don't have to be rocket surgeons, just helpful enough to type in the number. That part helps out a ton when is comes to footwork finding a store that has one. My two closest TRUs don't carry any of these types of toys. I had to go to one that there was no way I would have just gone to.

edit: And if they aren't listed on the TRU website, then there is a chance that the stores are not all stocked they way they want to. They may get more stock after Christmas and then put it on the website.

I would just wait about a month and I'm pretty sure they'll be on the site. That's how the first 2 pack of the Alien vs. Predator was anyway.

Just picked up Hippie and Boar tonight at Toys R Us. Woo-Hoo !!!!! Most money ever for an action figure, though..... $17.99 a piece. Normally I'd never pay that for a figure, but then again I'm not a figure collector. In this case though, come on these are Lost Hunters I'm talking about. :D

i think city hunter is my favorite in series 4,but the 2 pack masked city hunter will be my favorite ,of all the predators neca has done so far,with predator hound coming in my secound favorite.

They are some awesome figures. I received Boar and City Hunter in the mail today as an early X-mas present to myself. My gf got me the Shaman which i will get tomorrow and my buddy in Austin TX picked me and him both a set up of the TRU two pack and he is mailing me it this week. So if anyone lives in the Austin area and looking for the TRU two pack you should check out the TRU because he said they had alot of them in stock. Needless to say i am stoked considering im ending up with 5 Preds this week :D

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back