Predator paintball bio

hez1

Hey guys, wanted to show this off...this was a collaboration between newpredmaker and myself. Paintball bio! I don't know how many people here are into paintball, but I know I've been approached a few times through the years to supply bios to paintball places. Joe was asked if he could integrate a mask and bio, and make it usable (i.e. not leave the wearer 75% blind). So, I cast up a bio for him, backing it with fiberglass so it would take the impacts of the paintballs without being super heavy, and then Joe set to work on it. As you can see, it's still recognisably 'Predator' without completely killing the wearers peripheral vision.

Hopefully Joe will chime in as well on what he did with it.

DSCF1841.jpg

DSCF1848.jpg

DSCF1849.jpg

DSCF1845.jpg

DSCF1841.jpg

DSCF1848.jpg

DSCF1849.jpg

DSCF1845.jpg

like xdmray said, put some dreds on there for some protection to the back of your head. But looking very cool.

Looks awsome, till you try to peak out of a bunker and get the top of the bio plastered lol. Still want one though.

thats freakin SWEET!!!! I might have gone a bit smaller with the Bio though & made it look like it a human a little better...dont want us Paintballers to look like a bobble head

LOL... yeah, for as cool as it looks, it's just like a giant bulls-eye for getting lit up before you can even see where it's coming from... I'd also be concerned with branches catching on it and ripping it off my head, unless you specifically play on speedball fields... But it does look cool! Nice fabrication work to make it all fit.

Heh, thanks guys. I don't know what the guys plans are for using it. The people who've contacted me in the past have usually had plans for specific games involving people running from a Predator, which sounds like fun. Maybe the guy just wants to look awesome out there.

Very impressive, that ought to intimidate some people when you next go paintballing X3. Slap some dreads on and you might even scare them into dropping their marker gun

Looks great! However, if I may suggest doing it over a JT Spectra full head goggle system.
The vents/slots make for easier attachment of backer rod dreads not to mention proper
head protection. I saw this done at an AVPVM scenario game up in Dalton, Ga. 2 years ago
while doing a Pred promo for a friend that owned the field. Actually now that I recollect I believe
my first topic posting here on the Lair was calling for more folks in Pred suit for the promo.
Like a month prior to the game he even had me at an XFF event doing promos, even got in the ring
between fights. XFF is a local minor league of UFC. The game was covered by one of the major paintball
publications, too. WIsh I had gotten a copy or could remember which one it was.
Kinda cool, didn't mean to hijack. Sorry, I got excited.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back