predator motorcycle seat costum

papopredator

Hello: Guys this papopredator

I want to show you guys beside my predator collection I have a bike and I bougth this incredible costume tooled leather motorcycle seat by Dream Evil Desing is the only one in the world and is in Puerto Rico. :p

I do leather work and tooling myself so, I can appreciate that seat very much. It looks great and the detail is very clean and sharp. Very well done. Cheers.

That... is... awesome. But you'd think as a Predator fan, you'd have an Alien head on the seat to sit on lol.

Fantastic work, though. Makes me wanna buy a bike.

love the detail and coloring in the leather i would put my ass on that in a heartbeat

I have family all over the island, but i have a house in the mountains of Ciales.

AM

agreed i wonder how does one actually go about making something like this....?

it's a custom piece,.. so i would imagine some serious man hours are involved

AM

agreed i wonder how does one actually go about making something like this....?

it's a custom piece,.. so i would imagine some serious man hours are involved

AM

Thanks people
I only use this seat on special events only the art work is super fantastic and I use a shower cap to protect it
I paid $450 for the seat and He was asking $550 so I got a deal.

this is the seat I use more ; I bougth the cocodrille Hornback skin this is real cocodrille and I made this seat
it took me 2 months to complet it; enjoy

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back