Predator elder build

4505marcel

Well had this one going for quite a while now, so really need to push it to be done. Sold my P2 so need this ready to hunt.

Well here is what I have and where I am to date-

Bob baggy elder head, monster room half mask

DSC07818.jpg

Bob baggy beserker torso-

Arms had to be split further as the arms are quite tight

DSC07815.jpg

Needed abit of enlarging at the back

DSC07816.jpg

P1 bio from the original mold-

DSC07807.jpg

Nearly all the armour is Chuck aka Ruffkintoys and are very nice indeed, hands are sea hunter as are the blades, thighs are Mr fetts i believe-

DSC07810.jpg

DSC07814.jpg

DSC07817.jpg

DSC07820.jpg

Mannowars lower legs and feet with 6" lifts in-

DSC07819.jpg

Legs are Mander seed-

DSC07824.jpg

Spine/skull trophy-

DSC07821.jpg

Base coat on

Im using Ursurpers Wolf neck ring, Bambooies dreds and rings, which will have the blue ting to them.

The suit is booked in with Ian Monstermaker first week of march to bring him to life as airbrushing is not my thing.

looks great so far. My favorite is the elder of the different types of predators. He is like the well, big male lion of the pride. Been around for a while and you can tell just by looking at him why he has been around for so long....

Test fit before off to paint had to adjust the torso again as it was baggy at the waist, and fix slits in the arms, straps also needed tweaking
DSC08051.jpg

DSC08052.jpg

DSC08054.jpg

DSC08053.jpg

DSC08055.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back