Predator concrete jungle 2 and Avp extinction 2

Origami Unicorn

Sr Member
hey,

anyone else feel like they should make a 2nd predator concrete jungle and AVP extinction, with better graphics and with super black predators? I got a lot of ideas of a 2nd ones, we should contact some game comp. but not Rebellion. Rebellion should just do their AVP games. but who's with me? If we get a lot of people on this thread that say yes, then If the game comp. says no, then we can show them this thread and maybe they will say yes.

thanks
Xander

Yes I think a new concrete jungle is needed
With next gen graphics and I think a kind of crackdown 3rd person kind of way of playing
So you can climb buildings an jump great distances and things like that

Anyone else feel like they should make a 2nd predator concrete jungle and AVP extinction, with better graphics?
I would have to say yes to Concrete Jungle and Maybe on Extinction they would have to better the story line or do something more with that particular kind of genre of Game because it was suppose to be a strategy type of game. It was fun, but it seemed like it took longer then what was needed.

I second one with Black super preds would be the ****. I'd love to see that happen! and with the graphics in our days, it would be awesome.

I'd definitely like to see a Concrete Jungle style game released in the near future. Concrete Jungle was impressive, the action flowed well. I wish my copy of it still worked, I can't play it any more. ;)

Oh yeah, a new Predator game would be awesome, throwing in ALL of his gadgets from the movies would be awesome. Imagine all the skins you could choose & mix match bios - even a sort of "Create your own Bio or Skin" mode and all, that would be awesome. I could just picture players going in & re-enacting the entire beginning of Wolf's flight to Earth from AVP-R as they grab weapons & armor off the wall. I'd also like to see something that hasn't been Implemented in any game for a while - A training / simulator room that you can use endlessly, I know there was that Training ground in AVP 3, but I'm talking about an area where you can go up to a Predator style Terminal & pop in an order for Marines, Xenos even another Bad-Blood pred & go into an all out brawl, man the Ideas I could put out just keep flowing. I think the best thing they could do is make it a 3rd person camera system so we can see our Pred & just use common sense when doing the Story & Controls. Don't make it an AVP plot, just keep it simple, you're a hunter, someone got a piece of technology, go to earth & clean up while reclaiming it.

Oh yeah, a new Predator game would be awesome, throwing in ALL of his gadgets from the movies would be awesome. Imagine all the skins you could choose & mix match bios - even a sort of "Create your own Bio or Skin" mode and all, that would be awesome. I could just picture players going in & re-enacting the entire beginning of Wolf's flight to Earth from AVP-R as they grab weapons & armor off the wall. I'd also like to see something that hasn't been Implemented in any game for a while - A training / simulator room that you can use endlessly, I know there was that Training ground in AVP 3, but I'm talking about an area where you can go up to a Predator style Terminal & pop in an order for Marines, Xenos even another Bad-Blood pred & go into an all out brawl, man the Ideas I could put out just keep flowing. I think the best thing they could do is make it a 3rd person camera system so we can see our Pred & just use common sense when doing the Story & Controls. Don't make it an AVP plot, just keep it simple, you're a hunter, someone got a piece of technology, go to earth & clean up while reclaiming it.

yeah theres alot of ideas on my list too like online multiplayer

I know I already posted but now I have more lol

NO XENOS NO SUPERS AND NO BIG BAD BOSSES

It should be all about the hunting and the trophys

Yes there should be a bad blood I think the story should be based around trying to locate the bad blood who is hiding in an human city say kind of like the just cause kind of map so you have loads of jungle and loads of city to explore and hunt in

The main gameplay would be based around finding and interigateing and listening to specific government operatives and human public about clues to where the bad blood is hiding
So you will have to build up honor points to contact the predator mothership to find out where you will have to look for your next piece of information which you will do so by claiming trophies of high profile humans in a side mission type of thing where you just go to a location and kill and claim the skull of military and government leaders then you will have to go to a Certain spot on the map as in most free roaming games and activate the transmission to the mothership and then they will tell you where to find the next piece of information on the location of the bad blood and then after calculating the deffinate location of the bad blood you will have to go to the location where he is hiding and confront him without being detected by him or he will surely kill you or escape

All in all it will result in about 40hrs of gameplay if played well but it will be kind of like any free roaming game e.g. Gta4, saints row2, crackdown, just cause2 people will still play it because it just fun

There I have just disscribed my perfect predator game
And the customisability of saints row2 but as predator so you can have the bio and armour of your choice in the colour and pattern you want
And even the predator skin and head of your choice so you could make a half P1 half wolf combination with the colours of P2 and the AVP armour in big red colours with a boar bio
No exactly my choice of pred but just an example

And a giant 16 player multiplayer so you can have a whole clan playing at once or at least 4 so you can hunt as a pack

I know I already posted but now I have more lol

NO XENOS NO SUPERS AND NO BIG BAD BOSSES

It should be all about the hunting and the trophys

Yes there should be a bad blood I think the story should be based around trying to locate the bad blood who is hiding in an human city say kind of like the just cause kind of map so you have loads of jungle and loads of city to explore and hunt in

The main gameplay would be based around finding and interigateing and listening to specific government operatives and human public about clues to where the bad blood is hiding
So you will have to build up honor points to contact the predator mothership to find out where you will have to look for your next piece of information which you will do so by claiming trophies of high profile humans in a side mission type of thing where you just go to a location and kill and claim the skull of military and government leaders then you will have to go to a Certain spot on the map as in most free roaming games and activate the transmission to the mothership and then they will tell you where to find the next piece of information on the location of the bad blood and then after calculating the deffinate location of the bad blood you will have to go to the location where he is hiding and confront him without being detected by him or he will surely kill you or escape

All in all it will result in about 40hrs of gameplay if played well but it will be kind of like any free roaming game e.g. Gta4, saints row2, crackdown, just cause2 people will still play it because it just fun

There I have just disscribed my perfect predator game
And the customisability of saints row2 but as predator so you can have the bio and armour of your choice in the colour and pattern you want
And even the predator skin and head of your choice so you could make a half P1 half wolf combination with the colours of P2 and the AVP armour in big red colours with a boar bio
No exactly my choice of pred but just an example

And a giant 16 player multiplayer so you can have a whole clan playing at once or at least 4 so you can hunt as a pack

that should be a game mode

dont get me wrong I love that Idea PANIK33
No worrys mate I know what u mean yeah it does need abit more story line

And yeah it would have some boss fights but just not like the boss fights in avp3

I think this would be a game in itself it had a bigger storyline but I was just describing gameplay realy
I'm realy hoping a game developer sees this thread I'm acutualy getting exited about this game even tho it don't exist lol

No worrys mate I know what u mean yeah it does need abit more story line

And yeah it would have some boss fights but just not like the boss fights in avp3

I think this would be a game in itself it had a bigger storyline but I was just describing gameplay realy
I'm realy hoping a game developer sees this thread I'm acutualy getting exited about this game even tho it don't exist lol

yeah I know what you mean but we need more people

Show this to somebody in the gaming industry fans have been trying to get a bearing on a sequel for years!

My idea would be along the lines of crack down in a sense of hunting gangs.And mabye going to other planets not looking for ore like in masseffect but hunting differnt animals all over the galaxy or going to a game preserve.And the whole custom predator if the game does appear might not happen as some developers might be a bit scared to try that.We could've gotten it in AVP 3 as every predator can do the same things.But developers might be a bit cautious on that sort of thing.From the whole skin tone and coloring and body type to facial features(god I hope lords face doesnt make a comeback).

On content though aliens can be in that sort of game although they would have to be set to specific planets if they use the planet idea or gaming preserve being put in randomly.Super predators could be in customisation leaving them out is like saying the P2's look wont cut it.But they would have to have no impact on gameplay.Human bosses might have to happen cause what fun is it to finally kill the leader of the gang if he cant hold his own?

Human bosses from earth.
Trophy bosses (i.e. large alien wildlife) from other planets.
Terrains of jungle, desert, arctic, tropical, barren, swamps, mountains.....
Story line that would take you through them all, but also the ability to hunt in the locations at will... maybe after you have defeated the storyline.

No matter how it is sliced, YES! We need another Predator game from the makers of Concrete Jungle.

As mentioned it was Vivendi Universal and Sierra in conjunction with Eurocom Entertainment Software.

Contact Eurocom here http://www.eurocom.co.uk/index.php/contact-us/

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back