Predator Apocalypse !!! San Diego Comic Con 2009

OKay, WTH?? is the audio out of sync with you guys as well on the last clip??
Just played it and it doesn't match, is it just on my comp ??

It shouldn't be!!!!! it's the damn youtube conversion DAMNNNNNN!!!
OKAY folks, new upload soon!!

sorry!

Keeps us busy, eh? -_-

Yeah the audio jumped around a bit for me too. Still funny as hell.

Thanks again David...

Btw...i got your surprise in the mail. Im workin on it now.

Cheers!

Greyback,

Excellent job, perseverance pays off!

I love it! the captions with the kids are funny as heck o_O

I see you got the one with the lady trying to get Elder-one to hold the little one...

I was giving Linda the high sign, "get that picture" but she couldn't get the right angle, too many people but you got it, way to go o_O

.....there's a "money" shot in there too o_O its a keeper o_O

---
Ei'luj

Dave : The video was funnny as hell! the captions are so funny and the commentary as well.I love the music you've picked for the vid and specially the escalator music... funny! thanks for posting it back.

absolutely brilliant videos guys.
laughin my head off at the 'lighter side' vid... o_O

fairplay, thats a lot of sweatin, I hope you all have dried out by now!

been on vacation for a few days and i come back to both of these awesome vids..

i saw the funny one first....loving the looks on those kids faces..

the apocalyptic one ?....

hard to find something that comes close on how to express the awesome pride i felt watching it...truly the best.
all of you look great.

Andrew

bah had nothing to do with it bro

you guys took it, carried it and blew that mother ******er up all on your own.
the video just proved how awesome all of your suits are...

one thing i did pick up on or maybe it's just me...
you each had your own personality in the suits...you make them come to life.. the sweat at the end...that's a hard thing to describe unless seen.

Cut little holes in your finger tips under the nails to allow that liquid to leak out instead of swimming in that...those granny hands suck

the final composite shot is great

Stupendous job---all of ya! But then, what else would one expect?
Go-Lair.jpg

Go-Lair.jpg

Truly Splendiforis! Outstanding showing by all! Phenominal new suits, 5 star camera work and editing!

Dave,
In a perfect world, I nominate you to be full time "Hunter's Lair Video Journalist". Traveling the globe like
the late great Steve Irwin filming every Pred he can find! LOL

When and where is Predacon, again? LOL Faken, Kit?

bah had nothing to do with it bro

you guys took it, carried it and blew that mother ******er up all on your own.
the video just proved how awesome all of your suits are...

one thing i did pick up on or maybe it's just me...
you each had your own personality in the suits...you make them come to life.. the sweat at the end...that's a hard thing to describe unless seen.

Cut little holes in your finger tips under the nails to allow that liquid to leak out instead of swimming in that...those granny hands suck

the final composite shot is great

True that. Thats why we do the "aftermath" shot...just for that very reason. Its an image of truth...true to the facts and reality of what it takes to suit up and do what we do. It aint no walk in the park and it takes a toll on your body. Not everyone can do it....but, thats ok. We carry the torch for those who cannot. But, thats what makes it so great! The fact that we as TRUE fans of the film take it to that level to show the film, its creators, the fx artists, the fans, and actors that the characters and story impacted us so greatly we are willing to sacrifice our bodys to pay tribute. I myself have always wondered wht its like to wear a costume of that magnitude. To have to run, jump, crouch, and act all at the same time when all you want to do is rip that work of art to shreds to get out of it. However short the "aftermath" scene is, it is a tradition for a few of us at SDCC. It is our testiment of dedication and our way of paying omage to those who gave us the character we love so much.

...soapbox put away. Sorry to ramble.

...the "oh ****" factor aint bad either.

Classic and funny as hell :lol:
Great way to end SDCC09,..but wait 2010 is just around the corner
Good to see you did the sweat shot at the end Scott
Wow Dave, you are a killer at these vids

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back