Predator Apocalypse !!! San Diego Comic Con 2009

Oh my God, Dave---the best yet! Love that highlight sweep of the Predator font and especially the music---it's perfect for predator activity!
Hat and bio are off to you.....
Thumbs-Up-1-1.jpg

Thumbs-Up-1-1.jpg

Glad I made it in there. After my costume snafu I missed alt of the action. Someone had to represent the Wolf there .

AWESOME!! Great video, and incredible suits! Alot of work went into those suits, not just the details but putting them together to withstand the abuse of wearing them and walking around for hours in crowed conditions with little support. The suit is just part of the character, the person inside really brings it to life.....everyone played the part well, and entertained the crowds. They all look outstanding! ;)

That was an awsome video. You did get a little shot of me in the beginning. I was behind a couple of you guys. I had on the purple shir. I had long brownish/redish hair. I will send you a few of the pictures I got with some of the group. Hubby of course doesn't want to be in any shots. He hates his picture being taken. We hope to be there next year, this time in costume.

ArielHuntress

I tried to stay on Saturday just to see this.... You guys that were there in the suits looked simply AMAZING!!! I will not miss next year.. I left Friday night... You guys ROCK!!! Predator took over at Comic Con on Sat! haha... Nice!

OUTstanding! Once again, you have captured the Hunt, the Hunters, and the prey ;)

can't wait to see the whole thing!

---
Ei'luj

P.S. Your inbox is full; I tried to send a message about playing it after downloading from megaupload..... (anyone having trouble with it?)

man dave,

your videos are epic ....you make all of us so proud. they show us how really are

a real bunch of badasses....

AM

i loved it, all you guys and gals looked awesome, but elder-one looks like one big bad MF with that red cape on

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back