Predator 1 to Predator 2

bigdaz

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Guys, I've just finished the head on my P1 to P2 Project. I had issues with my airbrush and had to use an older, cheaper one but I'm pretty happy with the end result. It's a bit darker than the original and because I had to totally resculpt the P1 head, it's not quite the same shape but as they say... we live and learn!! Now that the heads done... got the rest of the fullsize P1 statue to convert :rolleyes: ... Any and all comments welcome. Thanks for looking

1_Pred_1_to_Pred_2.jpg

2_Pred_1_to_Pred_2.jpg

3_Pred_1_to_Pred_2.jpg

4_Pred_1_to_Pred_2.jpg

5_Pred_1_to_Pred_2.JPG

Hi, I used triple thick brush on clear gloss but just poured it on top of each fang and let it run. It dries crystal clear and hard as glass!

:rolleyes: These masks look awsome i can't wait till i buy my mask i can make the rest like latex armour but i have to buy the mask prolly even the bio. Anyway this looks great you have talent:)

love the mask mate,are those copper straight solder connectors as rings on the dreds, 22mm,15mm & 10mm great thinging

solder_straight_connector_252_669_1_.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back