predator 1 ..(heavy)

thicky ricardo

hello guys and gals im in the process of sculpting a predator themed motorcycle helmet ,i have a few progression pics so far but ive only have like 2 days off to work on it, so im not very far along yet,critiques are very welcome,but keep in mind im sculpting it on somthing big and round like a basket ball, so its hard to get all the dimesions and angles the same,while also leaving enough room in the visor so the wearer can still see safely, thanks for looking

p.s. scroll from the bottom up pics are backwards sorry

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

yup derfinatly putting dreads on it, looking into shorter ones ill give hez a pm alittle later, but after its smoothed out and finished and i add the pred crown and dread holes, im gonna cast in resin and attach to the helmet permanently , if all goes well i might make a limited run(cuz all the work involved) of these helmets,i plan on doing alot more different themed helmets in the future,thanks for the compliments guys

That is one amazing idea!! It looks really awesome so far!!! I cant get over how cool that will look when riding wearing that pred helmet!!

I think you have a really awesome opportunity to come up with a new bio design, perhaps based upon distinct characteristics of your bike. Cool ass concept, though. Looking forward to more progress pics!

The direction your taking is almost like including a undermask and a bio in one. I wonder if a few would use this as a costume piece?

The direction your taking is almost like including a undermask and a bio in one. I wonder if a few would use this as a costume piece?

possibly, kinda big and mis proportioned due to the fact that its sculped on top of a helmet, i might just try and sculpt my first predator mask and bio soon, but the proper size, ....but good point i havnt seen an undermask and bio combo yet( correct me if im wrong)

possibly, kinda big and mis proportioned due to the fact that its sculped on top of a helmet, i might just try and sculpt my first predator mask and bio soon, but the proper size, ....but good point i havnt seen an undermask and bio combo yet( correct me if im wrong)

If done correctly.. you could make a lot of money depending on the bio popularity.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back