PREDACON 2012

I haven't been on in awhile but this is one of the greatest ideas for Predator fans. Regardless if Arnold cannot make it or not I would love the opportunity to meet Ian Whyte, Creature Boy, Steven Wang and everyone else that had something to do with the previous Predator films. Most of all, it can be a gather of where I can finally meet some Lair folks and the makers of my costume. Great stuff!!!!

I personally would love to see this come together. I'm happy just thinking about it. :p

I just got done reading the thread and am soooo sorry it didn't work out for next year.

But there is strength here on the Lair, good folks, hard working people who put their creativity and their heart into their work and vision for the future.

My Bio's off to everybody that put their all into this!

Set the goal/target on the (30th anniversary) year, and know that the Lair members (and da Arbitrator) have got your back :)

---
Ei'luj

Well hunters of the lair, time to update this thread , as luck would have it the PREDACON has a pulse. it seems that some in the industry have started some rumbles for the 25th anniversary of predator to honor stan winston and kevin peter hall.

they heard about what i wanted to plan and reached out to me to see what could be done.

i've had some preliminary conversations about the event and i think we are going to be able to pull it off. i'll update folks with the progress of the planning and dates but as it stands the predacon will be held in conjunction with MONSTERPALOOZA 2012.

give me a few weeks to work out the details and to get further along in the planning. you know damn sure everyone here on the lair will be asked to attend.

exciting news people!!!!

I am absolutely gutted,

This would have been awesome. But looking ahead Tuath I have see on you man. Uk to Ireland is alot better

PM with details when you know

Double H

AND ..for those of you who arent familiar with Monsterpalooza, it is a small con celebrating the FX industry ..it is actually more of a party for us FX guys and EVERYONE is there ..and its extremely casual ..so dont be surprised if you strike up a conversation with Guillermo Del Toro or JJ Abrahms. Hang with Steve Wang, Don Lanning etc. It really is a great con

OK-- awesome-- guess I had better get my surprises done and back on track now. I kind of put things to the side due to the news it wasnt happening. Time to regenerate!!!!

Looking into booking my reservations, this sounds like one for the books, history in the making for sure!!!!! Not to be missed
~Estelle
edit: Room Booked !!!!!

I'm going to need to take a loan out.

All seriousness... this is truly something I would fly to go to... and I am not one for heights or flying.

Looks like I will need to get my ass in gear if I want a suit too.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back