Pred4550's Commission Suit

NeoKazama

Sr Member
Hi Guys,

So I'm back again, a few months ago I decided that David's suit and my suit would be the last for the year BUT, I met this really cool member, his name is Mike Micca (Pred4550) a very down to earth guy and his kindness conviced me to make one more for the books, the 4th this year ( yeah, I'm working on my simultaneously )
Still waiting for mor glue for dreads.

Sorry about resolution, i used my phone new picture will be updated soon.

0806011727.jpg

0806011844.jpg

0806011747.jpg

PS: mask is made by Bob Baggy

Guarantee you Chris, that this aint gonna be your last suit for the year... you;ll end up doing more suit commissions than any1 else on the lair...
So far so great bro!

Chris, I can't stop looking at the pics ! It's awesome , I can't thank you enough bro . Yea, I see great things for you my friend . You are gonna be a very busy man ;)

Another one. I really like the paint up on the mask, epic! I know you just started, but just staring at the first pic, I'm waiting for him to move. Looks very "lifelike". You're paint ups are making me want to go with a full mask under my bio.

Thank you guys, I appreciate the comments, I'll be posting new pics late this week once i get my camera back from my girlfriend.

Chris he looks amazing ! Beyond expectations, he looks so real My wife thought you worked for a FX studio in Hollywood ... I said no , " he's from Jersey " !!!
Awesome, just awesome :)

No need to thank me, psssh tis what we AAAALL do , help each other with tips and ideas etc.

tis how the lair rolls.

Oh and the suit looks great :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back