pred ship interior-1/6-WIP

the reverend

ok here is my try at a pred ship dio in 1/6 for hot toys pred -i had a few request for one so here we go... its got a light on the top to show the wall detail too
i still got a few things to add ,but i wanted to get some feed back from you guys.....thanks.
DSC03858.jpg

DSC03862.jpg

DSC03861.jpg

DSC03860.jpg

DSC03859.jpg

DSC03863.jpg

well it is definitely awesome! but, and don't take offense please, which "pred ship interior" is this a reference to?

great work though bud!

Rev, thanks for this! I was the first to ask abot this. I know your work from the hive. Keepup the good work. I'm so happy that you stepped to th Predator world!

thanks all of you ...i would like to ask for more input on details -and if there are any interior shots that i could use for reference.

First off, let me say that is some phenominal craftsmanship right there!

I can give you some input, but you've got to understand that I'm not disrespecting or belittling your work so far. Ok? Ok! Now, I think that the interior of a Predator ship, regardless of which clan, should look alien. I know that's easier said than done, but take for instance the interior of the P2 Ship (ignore the AVP jive) -

interiornaveyautjaa.jpg

It's a combination of different elements that not only reflect the creatures, but it looks like something they'd have built themselves. If that makes sense. What I mean is that it doesn't look "man-made"; like an environment that doesn't exist anywhere here on Earth. It should have a lot of design that doesn't make any sense, or fit; yet it still has a flow.

That's an awesome base/backdrop, but I honestly don't see a Predator standing infront of it. If I had to place it, I'd put it within the Aliens universe as it looks like something the Weyland-Yutani corporation would make. You've got to get away from the human design and way of thinking, and step more into the "what the hell!?" realm.

Just my thoughts.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back