pred head diametres? and bio tutorial?

Kingrichard

looked all over the shop for these but cant find them for toffee, what are the head diametres? e.g height length and width of a pred head? also i see alot of bios all over the shop but not a actual huntorial of how to make 1 from scratch.... please help as i soooo wanna start on a build, and sorry if im being a noob

looked all over the shop for these but cant find them for toffee, what are the head diametres? e.g height length and width of a pred head? also i see alot of bios all over the shop but not a actual huntorial of how to make 1 from scratch.... please help as i soooo wanna start on a build, and sorry if im being a noob
In this section there are stickies up top dedicated to the most frequently asked questions. The one that should pop out to you is this one:

List of Huntorials

Look up the sculpting section and you'll find some showing exactly how they are done.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back