PRED 2 VS SNAKE FRESH PAINT

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

deluted22

Finally got the big guy done. sculpting them dread rings took me forever! anyways had i lil time so i messed aroud taking pics hope you guys like them.

17887877.th.jpg.png

18676299.th.jpg.png

55335211.th.jpg.png

24389182.th.jpg.png

17887877.th.jpg.png

18676299.th.jpg.png

55335211.th.jpg.png

24389182.th.jpg.png

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

deluted22

thanx guys for all the feed back it pushes me to do better. seeing everyones work here is so inspiring, their is so much talent here i love seing everyones work. as far as bigger pics iam just starting to get familiar to posting pics so hopefully next time i will come thru.

Ice1

Going to see where my moneys going the up coming weeks. I got to have me one of those P2 heads...