PRED 1 FULL STATUE BY DELUTED CONCEPTS

deluted22

Was cleaning my pic folders when i ran into some old pred pics from about a year and half ago that me and my buddy Eric F. did. thought i would share them. IT TOOK US FOREVER!

15299524.jpg.png
42886978.jpg.png
93358988.jpg.png
sddx.jpg.png

15299524.jpg.png

42886978.jpg.png

93358988.jpg.png

sddx.jpg.png

im amazed !!!! its sooooooo beautiful, really looks like a alien, the little paint details really bring it to
life, !!!! so good , it looks like you got a REAL predator there

and by the way he has a beeer in his hand ;)
dang pred likes being lose for the hunt !!!

wow....the detailing is superb...loving the armour.....it couldn't have taken forever to do tho....you'd still be doing it.

true i guess not forever haha but did feel like it.
i will look for a back pic. nobody ever catches the beer good eye bro. hes a bud light warrior thanx for the comp guys i wisg i would of had more time to take pics but i couldnt we where stressed for time.

Thats one of the most spot on paint jobs I've seen as far as armor and skin go. In fact it looks very close to the one that was displayed in SWS. I can understand how it must have taken hours to complete...you took your time to get the accuracy and it shows.

The paint job on the armor pretty cool... I likes that a lot... I do agree how its very similar to the one sws has up in the studios.

WOW, great to hear this feedback, I had a blast working on this piece and I was really happy with how it came out. I like to paint my armour on the dirtier side, it's good to hear that you guys like it. Thanks for the compliments!

WOW, great to hear this feedback, I had a blast working on this piece and I was really happy with how it came out. I like to paint my armour on the dirtier side, it's good to hear that you guys like it. Thanks for the compliments!
You and Juan did a great job guys.I would like to see more stuff from you fish.any way you can post more of those pinhead pics and also of any HSS bust you have worked on.
hope to see some pics from you soon ;)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back