Pre Phoenix Comicon get together.

MasterAnubis

Sr Member
Well it's that time again for those of us in AZ...

http://www.phoenixcomicon.com/
May 26-29
(Memorial Day Weekend)

I'm planning on at least one(hopefully two) meet-n-greets at my house in Tempe.

I need to know who wants to show and when. A thread for it is a lot easier then me PMing everyone and inevitably missing someone.

-Tony (Hunters dad) is on duty for most of the Fridays and Saturdays this month but he may be able to make it but Hunter wont.

-Big Evil has said a Friday night is good for him. If you would chime in to confirm that.

So a Friday night or Saturday afternoon would work great. If I can get at least three of us in one place it would be a success. :unsure:

Let me know,
Shawn

Well it's that time again for those of us in AZ...
http://www.phoenixcomicon.com/
May 26-29
(Memorial Day Weekend)
I'm planning on at least one(hopefully two) meet-n-greets at my house in Tempe.
I need to know who wants to show and when. A thread for it is a lot easier then me PMing everyone and inevitably missing someone.
-Tony (Hunters dad) is on duty for most of the Fridays and Saturdays this month but he may be able to make it but Hunter wont.
-Big Evil has said a Friday night is good for him. If you would chime in to confirm that.
So a Friday night or Saturday afternoon would work great. If I can get at least three of us in one place it would be a success. :unsure:

Let me know,
Shawn
Sounds good to me man either Friday evening or Saturday works well for me too and I will be going as of both Saturday and Sunday of that Memorial Day weekeend B) I already bouth my tickets.

Either days/nights will work for me. My suit won't be done in time for phoenix comiccon but I will definantly go watch! Fastburst is in Tucson so I think he will be intersted for sure.

Sounds like a Plan since I am right here in Tucson, ain't nothing but a 1 hr 1/2 drive to get there. I just don't know if my Suit will be ready by then. Since its like 2-3 weeks away but would love to hang out at least. I will for sure go and hang out and kick it with you guys. put me down just let me know what time and what days.

-James

Sounds like a Plan since I am right here in Tucson, ain't nothing but a 1 hr 1/2 drive to get there. I just don't know if my Suit will be ready by then. Since its like 2-3 weeks away but would love to hang out at least. I will for sure go and hang out and kick it with you guys. put me down just let me know what time and what days.

-James
Welcome aboard man ;)

Its good to hear other members getting together!
We don't get enough of this meetings unfortunately I just wish there was more to talk about or more events to do here in AZ.

I'm still down for a Friday evening. It looks like Saturday will be the day I can make it to PCC. I'm super close on being done. I'm just down to latexing, painting the skin and some final detail work to be presentable.

K

I'm still down for a Friday evening. It looks like Saturday will be the day I can make it to PCC. I'm super close on being done. I'm just down to latexing, painting the skin and some final detail work to be presentable.

K

Big Evil I didn't know you was in AZ too, man that s like 5 of us I know for sure. Wouldn't be a bad turn out from the Lair can't wait for this!

-James

There's more then that around here, it's just a matter of waves of motivations.

So I OK'd it with the wife, I propose this Friday evening and Saturday afternoon. 13th and 14th. I basically gave up trying to get everyone in one place at one time. :D

I grilled up burgers last time but I think that with everybody's timing that it didn't go over as good as I had hoped, so no BBQ this time. ;)

I'm just north of Arizona Mills and I'll PM anyone planning on coming over with specifics.

As far as the actual con goes... we have a ton of logistical issues. Last year Guan-thwei and Un-Blooded took the lite rail. I don't think that will work well if we coordinate and do a group thing. We need people for crowd control and suit support for those in costume. The forcast says it will be over 100 by then too. Planning will be important.

Big Evil, Did you get a booth this year?

-Shawn

There's more then that around here, it's just a matter of waves of motivations.
So I OK'd it with the wife, I propose this Friday evening and Saturday afternoon. 13th and 14th. I basically gave up trying to get everyone in one place at one time. :D
I grilled up burgers last time but I think that with everybody's timing that it didn't go over as good as I had hoped, so no BBQ this time. ;)
I'm just north of Arizona Mills and I'll PM anyone planning on coming over with specifics. As far as the actual con goes... we have a ton of logistical issues. Last year Guan-thwei and Un-Blooded took the lite rail. I don't think that will work well if we coordinate and do a group thing. We need people for crowd control and suit support for those in costume. The forcast says it will be over 100 by then too. Planning will be important.
Big Evil, Did you get a booth this year?
-Shawn
I will probably be taking my car this time and getting a parking garage I guess I will be doing a lot of photo sessions on Saturday and free to just roam everywhere on Sunday. Just let me know what the plan is guys. I will be there both Friday day evening and Saturday afternoon MasterAnubis

I will be there both Friday day evening and Saturday afternoon MasterAnubis ;)
excellent.jpg

Hey guys my name is Allen i live LA area and my bro lives in tempe. he and i will be there for the con as Preds ive been working on the suits for the past 6 months and they look pretty good. Ive been a member of this site since i first started researching the suits about a year ago unfortunately ive never posted anything just been busy with the build and working full time. So if you guys are there dressed as preds and you see 2 other preds you dont know. One of them is me. i leave for phoenix on thursday

Cool.

As it sits right now (I just volunteered) I'll be helping Big Evil out as a wrangler on Saturday. His daughter will also be suited up and I'm tying to go get my son psyched up for the hunt.

Since I gave up going in suit, I might as well help him out since he needs it. It'll helps solve some of the logistical issues.

I lent him my airbrush setup to that he could finish his paint up. He's cramming in the last bits of painting for the con.

Since I gave up going in suit, I might as well help him out since he needs it. It'll helps solve some of the logistical issues.

I lent him my airbrush setup to that he could finish his paint up. He's cramming in the last bits of painting for the con.
Do we actually have a plan then?

Do we actually have a plan then?
Aren't you going to be standing in line all day waiting for signatures?

Until yesterday I didn't realize that he was going in costume, so I opted to help him out. I'm sure he won't mind the extra support if your up to it. He's planning on 11-5 in costume. The kids won't make it that long but we'll see how well they do.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back