Pre Phoenix Comicon get together.

Aren't you going to be standing in line all day waiting for signatures?

Until yesterday I didn't realize that he was going in costume, so I opted to help him out. I'm sure he won't mind the extra support if your up to it. He's planning on 11-5 in costume. The kids won't make it that long but we'll see how well they do.
I will only be in line for Leonard Nimoy and Elvira. I changed the Stan Lee to Sunday, so I think there should be some room for help I believe and I will be bring the banner I don't want to miss this :)
Saturday
Leonard Nimoy 12pm
Elvira 5:30pm

A couple of teaser pics, we got a lot. but my Sony ran it's battery dry or I would have a ton more. I ended up with a lot of video clips(and some more pics) I'll upload later... We have at least three other members with photos. :)

Con2011_1.jpg

Con2011_2.jpg

Ya, we ended up with a few threads. I was hoping we'd contain it to this one. Even so, I expected more pics posted. I should have at least one video good enough to post, plus the pics on my Canon.

Ya, we ended up with a few threads. I was hoping we'd contain it to this one. Even so, I expected more pics posted. I should have at least one video good enough to post, plus the pics on my Canon.
As far as the mutiple threads you can hopefully merge everything, but it was our fault not letting the brothers know

As far as the mutiple threads you can hopefully merge everything, but it was our fault not letting the brothers know
Oh… I take no blame for multiple threads, they’re all adults :)… and I’m no mod.
But It's all good.

We had a great day and I could not have expected it to go better. I think our kids kept us in check and helped to know when to call it a day. What made things better was we didn't even need to go into the con. We just stayed outside in the lobby area. I mean, we were going to buy tickets but we got what we needed outside.... great pics and a calm place to chill. Next year I will have a weekend pass though.

Quinn and I got to ride a few escalators to boot. As we were leaving there was an escalator alarm that went off, I turned to look down and it was an Obi-Wan with his robe caught at the bottom. :) We immediately dubbed him Obi-Wan Dis-robee.

Oh… I take no blame for multiple threads, they’re all adults :)… and I’m no mod.
But It's all good.
We had a great day and I could not have expected it to go better. I think our kids kept us in check and helped to know when to call it a day. What made things better was we didn't even need to go into the con. We just stayed outside in the lobby area. I mean, we were going to buy tickets but we got what we needed outside.... great pics and a calm place to chill. Next year I will have a weekend pass though.
Quinn and I got to ride a few escalators to boot. As we were leaving there was an escalator alarm that went off, I turned to look down and it was an Obi-Wan with his robe caught at the bottom. :) We immediately dubbed him Obi-Wan Dis-robee.
That is hilarious yeah I can't wait for next year I'm hoping I'm a few steps closer for suiting up myself

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back