post your spidey pics

Great job, TheChosenOne! Very clean work.

I FINALLY finished updating the webs and completing the shoes for my Ultimate Spider-Man suit. I can't even comprehend how you ASM guys don't go insane while applying puff paint. Just darkening these thin black lines took over 10 hours of dedicated work, and I didn't even have to wait for areas to dry! Gadzooks. It must take like 80 hours to puff paint one of those movie suits. Hat's off to you gents.:eek :cheers :thumbsup
I finished the suit last night and then took it to the Long Beach Comic Expo (a one day mini-con) today. I should have more photos to share of the day soon, it was really fun, but right now I only have these shots: early morning sleep deprived Peter Parker and then a much happier Spidey holding some badass comics later in the day.
Cheers.
:)
[url]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m7/Lunaman1/19133638-0982-4326-b2a5-f38b326c0bfc_zps90c560a4.jpg[/URL]
[url]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m7/Lunaman1/comicsMay11copy_zps18ea605c.jpg[/URL]

thanks! i wish i could have get a dye sub suit like yours! your suit is very nice with 3d painting it would be even more awesome

Here's my attempt at a Superior Spider suit. The lenses are only a placeholder.
imagejmv.jpg

thanks! i wish i could have get a dye sub suit like yours! your suit is very nice with 3d painting it would be even more awesome

Thanks very much! I'm not a fan of 3-D paint, so that wouldn't make it any better for me. Glad you like it, though!

manwithaplan99, very interesting Superior Spider-man! Quite eerie.

Awesome Luna it's like you were built for that suit! I will be working on my take of the scarlet spider this summer, working on the concept first, hopefully it'll be up on this thread sometime ^^

Last edited:
@Lunaman,about those pics of you i've found of deviantart, google "trivto deviantart", thats where i've found there. by the way,your suit just gone Viral on the interwebs & are you "MoonSpider",by any chance ?? anyway,like i've said before, your suit is a helluva awesometastic suit.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lunaman,about those pics of you i've found of deviantart, google "trivto deviantart", thats where i've found there. by the way,your suit just gone Viral on the interwebs & are you "MoonSpider",by any chance ?? anyway,like i've said before, your suit is a helluva awesometastic suit.
Hahaha, thanks, Adam. Yea, I'm MoonSpider. Suit's definitely been making the rounds on the internet, pretty cool.
how much would 1 be worth
Anything is worth whatever someone is willing to pay. If you want to know how much it COST, check out my build thread, which can be found in my signature. :)

Here's another cool shot of the suit that was sent to me, by Yorkinthebox on imgur.
Vuhhd4G.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a couple pics of my ASM suit.

65691_653709818599_932023628_n.jpg

Went out to National Mechanics and was swarmed when I hit the dance floor. One camera flash hit and suddenly everybody wanted to meet Spidey! I highly recommend going out in public as Spider-Man, not just to cons.
400957_655819480819_244155064_n.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back