post your spidey pics

This has probably been asked on this thread but do you sell your pattern for this suit? I'm trying to collect patterns people have been making on here to make a wardrobe of suits. So far I have the amazing spiderman 2012 & 2014 suit and a mile morales suit. Interested in your suit, if not that's cool. Your suit looks quite intense especially with your eye frames and lenses with the suit. Mad jealous, sweet job my dude.

Thanks for the compliment. You can find out about my suit by reading my build thread, linked in my signature. I do not sell the file, but the artist who does is a member here, Orhadar. He sells his files on his website, Gun Head Design. He might be reticent to sell just the files instead of prints, soon, since people have been reselling his files and claiming them as their own, recently. This suit has attracted a lot of attention, not all of it positive.

Thanks for the compliment. You can find out about my suit by reading my build thread, linked in my signature. I do not sell the file, but the artist who does is a member here, Orhadar. He sells his files on his website, Gun Head Design. He might be reticent to sell just the files instead of prints, soon, since people have been reselling his files and claiming them as their own, recently. This suit has attracted a lot of attention, not all of it positive.

Found him, thanks a lot, day has been made!

Today's the last day as Comic Con and my gal and I are going out of costume to actually look at stuff. For the past three days I've basically just walked around the con meeting people that want pictures and talking to other costumers. Very fun experience!

I've posted the rest of my photos on my page ( click and check them out and Like me! )

Here's a couple of my favorites!

Getting broken - this guy picked me up without warning. It was hilarious.
945311_176837772479774_1124732732_n.jpg

575559_176838825813002_1257484191_n.jpg

Told this Leeloo to pick a pose and she grabbed my hand and put it on her waist haha. I'd take Leeloo over MJ any day!
943091_177239455772939_313780257_n.jpg

Check out the rest!

I'm glad it doesn't bother you, but the first thing I see is that mask. Looks like another eye up there. But like you said, no one else notices. So no big deal. As long as you're happy with it. Have fun with it.

I agree it looks strange because all the webs are supposed to cross between the eyes not up in the forehead. But as you said barely anyone noticed. Most regular people don't understand or know where the webs should start/stop all they see is a guy in a bad ass spiderman suit. So if you like it and no one notices it then enjoy my friend.

Man...I hope my spidey suit turns out good. I'd hate to get awful feedback:cry

Keep in mind mine has basically been a free hand slick paint pattern from the start!:angel

I hardly ever see "aweful" feedback on here especially when you made something yourself from scratch. We aren't giving Corey horrible feedback. We all agree his suit looks amazing. It's just that where the webs cross on the mask should be a little lower. We are just nitpicking a minor detail on what is otherwise an amazing suit. The pics are the evidence of how great it is. So don't worry and just have fun. I'm sure you'll see you will get a lot more support then negativity here. :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back