Please Help My Ellen Ripley Go Viral....Round 2 Page 2

Re: Please Help My Ellen Ripley Go Viral....

Shared it on facebook...amazing work! There actually needs to be a level above amazing, I think.

I've seen this drifting round the web and like so many amazing props and movie related things I'm stoked it was done by someone on here. Very nice work. I can't believe how realistic the skin tone is. This really is an amazing piece. Well done.

Steve,
I would swear I was looking at a test shot of the actress. Well done! Shared!

You are an amazing artist! The skin tone and "blemishes" look so real. Well done.

I showed this to a friend, and he was stunned that it wasn't actually Sigourney Weaver.

I can't imagine the time and dedication that has went into this project. Looks really good !

WOW WOW and more WOW!! Thanks again to everyone thats responded! :thumbsup

And again for all the humbling comments :$

Last count 14,633 hits on buzzfeed, 689 from you guys! Maybe doesn't sound like much but it is a massive contribution, third highest in fact :cool That plus all the feedback from shares on social networks. Awesome work guys, thank you thank you thank you :thumbsup

Chaank
I've seen this drifting round the web and like so many amazing props and movie related things I'm stoked it was done by someone on here. Very nice work. I can't believe how realistic the skin tone is. This really is an amazing piece. Well done.

Thats very nice to hear, its actually surprisingly hard and time consuming, this viral thing :wacko

Mechinyun
Hey OP - Join and post this on reddit here:

/r/LV426: a subreddit dedicated to the Alien franchise.

Done! Thanks for the tip :thumbsup

Clutch
Now hurry up and finish the thing!

Ha! I'm trying, I'm trying...

Boneheadideas
Shared it before you even asked.

:thumbsup

And heres the link again, just for easy access :)

#SiliconeSigourney @SculptorSteve

Done and done! This is one of the most impressive pieces I've ever seen. You captured her expression perfectly. Its very rare that a sculpt can actually show you the emotion that the character was feeling in the scene but this does it perfectly.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back