Pixar's Brave trailer

It's gonna be good, and all those complaining about the trailer, and it looking like a typical D-works 'kids-are-special-adults-are-dumb-girl-wants-to-be-a-hero/warrior' plot will be happy to discover they're wrong.

It's gonna be good, and all those complaining about the trailer, and it looking like a typical D-works 'kids-are-special-adults-are-dumb-girl-wants-to-be-a-hero/warrior' plot will be happy to discover they're wrong.

You just took the words right out of my mouth.

Hope so, 'cause it does look like that.

Doug

Brave

I saw the trailer for Pixars new movie 'Brave' and couldn't believe how similar it looked to Dreamworks 'How to Train Your Dragon'.

Anyone else wonder how Pixar is going to avoid a lawsuit? I usually love Pixar movies, but this is just bad.

Seems like they are getting less original as they go. No interest in this one - looks like much more of Disney then Pixar.
But them again I have only liked half their films, so maybe the next one will be mine.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back