Pip-Boy 3000 Build-up (pic heavy)

Three Dog is better than Mr. New Vegas... In fact, the whole GNR station is better than Radio New Vegas!

Thanks for listening, children! This is Three Dog, OWWWWWWWW!

Radio New Vegas could have been fairly epic. There are so many great rat pack songs they could have used. I feel they skimped on the period type instrumentals too. Oh well.

Did anyone else check out the fan mod pack for GNR? It only works for the PC version, but it's a great source of new Ad Tracks too. I included some of the songs and all of the adds to my Pipboy playlist:

GNR -- More Where That Came From at Fallout 3 Nexus - Fallout 3 mods and community

Wow pudding, that is awesome! Too bad it is stuffed full of electronics. Being able to wear that would be just too cool. Nice job.

Thanks guys, I'm definitely going to try to get it working and wearable after I get back from Comic-con, where unfortunately I'm going to have to operate it via touchscreen.

The scroll wheel is a gear I found in an old CD drive. I got lucky that the first device I dismantled had one of about the right size or I might have had to take apart all of my consumer electronics looking for one :)

OMG i kno you on um TDH holly crap haha ok ok but down to bissness one howmuch dose just a resin cast cost and should i purches hinges or use the peg things that r on the pipboy already haha oh and i agree plastic sucks i boght the survival edditon as well and i fell off a curb (cus im short) and my pipboy busted in 2 *****n peices and it also busted my ipod screen so yea ok Pleas mesage me back oh and i think i sent you a email on google mail so yea haha but it basicly says the same thing as this thanks Buy..

@Skruffy what is your retail price for a fully made pipboy3000? and just for starters on the details of it i would want a white screen and for the shell to look brand new, aka green tinted steel color if you could contact me at conquerkill@hotmail.com it would be very much apreciated

Satxer is correct, I only offer these in kit form. I may be persuaded to consider an offer on the one I built and is on display in this thread, but it would have to be a generous offer indeed.

Satxer, it looks like you did a very fine job with your build! Well done!

Im stuck and cannot find the thread where you are selling the kits, i am very interest and would very much like to buy one

I'm a huge fallout fan and i have heard you have had them for sale I just couldn't find anything about so if u or someone can put up a link that be great!

hey skruffy i am really interested in buying one of your kits because i saw how well yours came out and was hoping to get one so if u could tell me about when they're available that would be great!!

Satxer is correct, I only offer these in kit form. I may be persuaded to consider an offer on the one I built and is on display in this thread, but it would have to be a generous offer indeed.

Satxer, it looks like you did a very fine job with your build! Well done!
How generous?

I just now made an account on this website after finding this thread through this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu22XNVtpo8. In the video, he said that he was able to contact you (Skruffy) and was able to purchase the resin mold to make his Pip Boy. Are these for sale yet? He said he bought just the mold for $50 and if possible I would like to do the same. I didn't know if you were selling it yet as a run based off the latest posts.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back