Sr Member
I've officially opened the interest lists for the Saber I've titled "The light"

Details on the run can be found here: https://goo.gl/forms/YS8jcUKOslNV3uKE2

Vxhcwfl.jpg

IAa5Qjg.jpg

0Ea12Mx.jpg

equVH4m.jpg

XeFrxlF.jpg

Pricing is currently not fully finalized but a good estimate of what can be expected. Final pricing and binding deposits will not be required until the start of March when final pricing is fully released.

MTFBWY - And sabers too!
Derrek - Phoenix Props

Hey dday ! That's a very ambitious project! It will probably feel more like a lightsaber than the real prop, which was probably just a 3D resin print!

I'm looking forward to seeing how you tackle those little...Pentel Clic Eraser-like rectangular, flat slides and the grooves that run beneath them! And those little fin supports between the outer and inner layers of the emitter too!!!

Good Luck with your run!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @dday ! That's a very ambitious project! It will probably feel more like a lightsaber than the real prop, which was probably just a 3D resin print!

I'm looking forward to seeing how you tackle those little...Pentel Clic Eraser-like rectangular, flat slides and the grooves that run beneath them! And those little fin supports between the outer and inner layers of the emitter too!!!

Good Luck with your run!

Since my V1 andV2 projects I've got those details on lockdown, realizing them gets easier every time.

man, this is really pretty! is there a sign-up deadline for this??

There will be a deadline for signups, but preorders will be open until about April 15th. After final machining for the production is locked and the machinist deposit is made, the preorder will end and the price goes up.

I've been out last week, but am back now. Still a little sick.

We're still proceeding. The files are in their "final" state now and waiting for the machinist to return to begin the prototype phase. there should be no additional changes unless we learn something new about the actual prop from the film or other source.

Signed up and excited...I am curious on the available options. What ar the 2 electronic version options? Pm me if possible, I get lost in forums sometimes..

CS is crystal shard. It is a mid-tier soundboard with fewer features than CF. CF is crystal focus which is the top of the line soundboard. It has the most features and the best hardware. I've been working on my own Luke TLJ lightsaber and the CF9 is a lot of fun. It's pricey, but worth it.

Last edited:
Signed up and excited...I am curious on the available options. What ar the 2 electronic version options? Pm me if possible, I get lost in forums sometimes..

See the below comment by Ben:

CS is crystal shard. It is a mid-tier soundboard with fewer features than CF. CF is crystal focus which is the top of the line soundboard. It has the most features and the best hardware. I've been working on my own Luke TLJ lightsaber and the CF9 is a lot of fun. It's pricey, but worth it.

Thanks for the deposits. I'm knee deep in invoices and such, but the way I"m doing it this time will help me keep track of things very easily, and makes it easier for you all as well.

Deposit invoice paid!!!
Thanks "D"

deposit invoice paid.
thank you kindly

Paid! very excited.

All deposit requests are out to everyone. so if you don' thave one, check spam for it. If still nothing, PM/email me!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back