Philosopher's Stone Full Text Poster - in search of pictures

MadMike

Hey everyone,

wow, it's really been a while. Okay, I wanna start by saying that what I'm looking for is not a prop, but since there are a lot of Harry Potter fans here, I thought I might give it a try. Secondly, what I'm trying to recreate is basically a product that was commercially available a while ago. If this is considered as stealing or a bootleg or something like that and not liked to be seen here, I'm very sorry and will of course take back my request.

That being said: there was a poster of the full novel "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" with a nice typography so that a picture of the glasses appear (I'll include a picture of it which I found during a Google search; again, if this is against the forum's rules, I'm sorry since I did not take that picture by myself).
I don't know when it was available, I don't know how much it cost, I only know that it's size (about 30x40in) and that it's not available to buy it anywhere on the web.

I thought maybe, just maybe, someone here actually has this poster and can take some high-res pictures of it to make it possible to recreate that thing (the highest resolution I could find on the internet was like 1400x2000).
Maybe someone even wants to sell it, or knows someone, who knows someone, who knows someone...

So, thank you very much in advance, and sorry for any possible inconvenience.

Attachments

• mUNtC-YB9O5mAmXu2h8EZPrpwDsGlyvH_0H80doH0z0.jpg
    mUNtC-YB9O5mAmXu2h8EZPrpwDsGlyvH_0H80doH0z0.jpg
    812.1 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
I know this post is two years and chances of you relying are low, but have you had any luck? I’ve been searching for quite some time and haven’t found anything. If you at least found a higher resolution photo, can you send or link it please?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back