Phase Pistol HR

jeswils

Does anyone have high res. images of the Phase Pistol from Enterprise? Seems like it would make a fun project, besides I can't justify parting with $200+ for the Art Asylum toy.

In my experiences, they're usually under $75 for both the communicator and phase pistol. One recently sold on the bay for ~40.

Welcome, by the way. Nice to see another Minnesotan. :)

Better than screen caps... there are quite a few pictures of screen used pistols floating around. I'm sure someone can post them up for you. ;)

Bah, ebay! Outbid again on a phase pistol and there's no way I'm paying more than $25 for something that looks like it went through the UPS cycle one time too many. Looks like I'll be trying make my own for the time being.

Google images, it's time to render unto jeswils that which is jeswils'.

200? Where have you seen that?

Once i found one for 250€ on ebay, but i never checked if it was sold - the amount seemed to ridicouluos to me.

If that price is doable i would have bitten my ass doing this:

PB280018.jpg

scrapping it to get the electronics for the Maco-Phaser. :love

Well, maybe i wouldn´t have bitten me even then ..... as i have enough of them for this life:

Home Cinema :: Stations1.jpg picture by Lichtbote - Photobucket

Sorry, couldn´t resist. ;)

Since the AA Phase Pistol is slightly undersized, you definitely want to get, if you really want to scratch build it, pics of a screen used one or a replica.

Litchbringer: Ooooh, you should definitely have more pics of this! Sounds like a cooool project!

200? Where have you seen that?

Once i found one for 250€ on ebay, but i never checked if it was sold - the amount seemed to ridicouluos to me.

If that price is doable i would have bitten my ass doing this:

PB280018.jpg

scrapping it to get the electronics for the Maco-Phaser. :love

Well, maybe i wouldn´t have bitten me even then ..... as i have enough of them for this life:

Home Cinema :: Stations1.jpg picture by Lichtbote - Photobucket

Sorry, couldn´t resist. ;)

Any recommendations for grabbing dvd screenshots? I just finished rewatching Enterprise, but I could stand another play through (even if it is on my crappy monitor).

Since the AA Phase Pistol is slightly undersized, you definitely want to get, if you really want to scratch build it, pics of a screen used one or a replica.

Since the AA was used in the show from a certain point on, it is screenused/screenaccurate as hell. :D

It was easier for the makers to buy them than making own ones - and every bought was a complete hero with all functions, for a price cheaper than casting a stunt from rubber. ;)

I wouldn´t wonder if the AA has more screentime than the other versions together.

Litchbringer: Ooooh, you should definitely have more pics of this! Sounds like a cooool project!

I will do that - i hope to be able to build in all the functions of the AA, but due to the shape of the rifle the space is very limited where it is needed. Especially for the lighted plasma-cell/recharge option.

I wouldn´t wonder if the AA has more screentime than the other versions together.

According to Memory-Alpha, they used as background and for "hero" shots, so I wouldn't be terribly surprised if that's the case.

I'm really wishing I'd been on the Enterprise bandwagon, when the AA toys were available and didn't cost 25% of my paycheck. :lol

Sorry, can't help you. I gave mine away to a friend who's a MAJOR 'Enterprise' fan.

For *no* money, I'd like to point out. :)

Looking back at it, though.....

:D

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back